• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Inside Out to Replace Journey into Imagination with Figment?

Brer Oswald

I’d be willing to bet Disney kinda likes when some of their more controversial projects are leaked. It kinda gives some of the hardcore, intense fans time to digest the information, and takes the heat off Disney when they make the big public announcement. With Mission Breakout and Runaway Railway, I’m sure Disney would have received way more backlash had those projects not been leaked ahead of time.

geekza

I’d be willing to bet Disney kinda likes when some of their more controversial projects are leaked. It kinda gives some of the hardcore, intense fans time to digest the information, and takes the heat off Disney when they make the big public announcement. With Mission Breakout and Runaway Railway, I’m sure Disney would have received way more backlash had those projects not been leaked ahead of time.
There are still many folks who are miffed when 20,000 Leagues closed "temporarily for refurbishment" and was refurbished into an empty lagoon for several years. I don't think there has been an unannounced closing since then, has there?

WDWTank

Let’s not forget about MuppetVision 3D out there.

They just sort of closed it and all the talk moved to the afrosen show. I don’t think Disney ever mentioned it being permanently closed (like it obviously is)
Does the Frozen show have 4D effects? It would be quite a downgrade if it didn’t :(

Cmdr_Crimson

Let’s not forget about MuppetVision 3D out there.

They just sort of closed it and all the talk moved to the Frozen show. I don’t think Disney ever mentioned it being permanently closed (like it obviously is)
my understanding is that the majority of props for Muppet Vision are still intact.. however, as the theater is now being used as a preview theater the movie posters that are in the queue are covering up a lot of the items that you would see. I do believe inside the theater that Bean, the Orchestra penguins, Statler and Waldorf are still there as well but just covered up. I keep hoping that it will return at DCA as it's a shame that there is nothing Muppet related out at the DisneyLand resort.

UPDATE: Here's some examples...Again most of the props or items were just covered up....
Before...

After...

Before...

After...

Last edited:
Top Bottom