I'm a Daddy!

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Well, I'm definitely wrapped around her tiny little finger. I can't believe the massive amounts of emotion that came over me when I first laid eyes on her. Instant tears filled my eyes. Due to her needing precautionary meds, she needs to go back to the nursery at night (she comes back twice for feedings) and wheeling her bassinet back is SO hard to do!

Without a doubt, the greatest day of Tina and I's life.

CaptainMichael

Well, I'm definitely wrapped around her tiny little finger. I can't believe the massive amounts of emotion that came over me when I first laid eyes on her. Instant tears filled my eyes. Due to her needing precautionary meds, she needs to go back to the nursery at night (she comes back twice for feedings) and wheeling her bassinet back is SO hard to do!

Awesome man, hope she can get off of the meds soon:wave:

Congrats again!

Tiggerfanatic

Congratulations!! There is always something special between daddies and their little girls. Enjoy and savor every moment - my "baby girl" just turned 20 and I'm amazed at how fast the time flew. We'll be looking for pictures.

maggiegrace1

awww...I hope she gets off the meds soon..I know what you mean about bringing her back..you just want her with you every single second!

Brian, every single day it is going to get better and better..becoming a parent is the best thing to ever happen to me..the love you feel is like no other..hard to even describe!

Congrats again to you and Tina...life has just started for you guys!:kiss:

Nemo14

...a little late (computer issues), but Congratulations Brian. There's nothing better than those first few moments with your first born! Hope she's doing OK now! :kiss:

tenchu

Congratulations big man.

I remember the days when you were young, footloose and fancy free.

Now look at you - on the first step to becoming a breeding machine!

Chapeau!
:xmas::wave:

sillyspook13

Congratulations big man.

I remember the days when you were young, footloose and fancy free.

Now look at you - on the first step to becoming a breeding machine!

Chapeau!
:xmas::wave:

I'm either dyslexic or tired (or both)... I thought that said footless!:eek:

dixiegirl

Last night at 8:55, our baby Hannah Isabella was born. I now know what "love at first sight" means. I know people say it all the time but it's true...there is no better feeling on Earth! I'm not the "handiest" of guys but I'm very proud of this little package I helped create!

Oh congrats, to you and your family, it is amazing to look at that little person and say " wow I created that"......It really is love at first sight!
Can't wait to hear about that first trip to Disney with your little "princess".!!!
Those are truly magical.....I miss those days, (at Times) of my girls being that little , they go by way to fast...:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom