If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

Tom

Beta Return
Let's see...it's 94 degrees there, with a heat index of 103. I can almost guarantee I'd be indoors. Maybe hanging out in the room before dinner, or eating dinner somewhere.

In 25 days I'll know for sure :)

dorothy_l

Hard to determine, happy that I was even at WDW,.....but if I had to choose one thing.....it's a tie.....either in the tequila bar at Mexico drinking a fantastic adult beverage or enjoying the relaxing ride with a view and breeze (Soarin)

EvilQueen-T

608pm i'd be at the resort either getting cleaned up for or just heading out for a signature dinner then back to the parks until the end of emh.

93boomer

Premium Member
My DH and I would be having lunch somewhere in Epcot after taking the boat ride at the Land which is so relaxing and riding Soarin' using fastpasses we got this morning. Wish we still didn't have to wait until October!! I'm going to die if it doesn't get here soon!! :)

EvilQueen-T

1:17 pm...since it's summer probably thinking about heading back to the resort to get out of the heat, chill a while to be ready to hit emh hard until 2 or 3am.

disneygirl1

Well 3 weeks from today, I should be checking into POP and getting ready to start our vacation with a relaxing day lounging poolside!

wdwjmp239

Doing the "Mountain Trifecta" at MK until my body couldn't stand it anymore. I figure if Disney Paramedics have to take me away, then I did it right!

The "Mountain Trifecta":

Space MOUNTAIN
Splash MOUNTAIN
Big Thunder Railroad MOUNTAIN

ROCKIN' IT!!! :D

plaz10

2:49 pm on a Wednesday

Riding Living with the Land - then over to Sunshine Seasons for a dessert snack! Today I'm feeling the apple crumb cake:slurp:

TakeMeThere81

3:15 pm, and sticking with the MK theme of my day...we'd be lined up to see the afternoon parade, probably root beer floats in had from the main street ice cream shop!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom