If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

Theosus

Standing in line listening to all the foreigners talk in their wierd languages, and trying to understand some Spanish although it's been 20 years since Spanish in high school. Watching electric grannies in scooters skipping the 45 minute line ive been waiting in for 40 minutes, and getting on without a wait with seven perfectly able-bodied family members.
Taking pictures of random people doing silly/odd/crazy things for another "people of walt Disney world" blog post. Playing angry birds while waiting in line. Looking at restaurant menus so by the time I get to Kona Cafe we can skip all the menu nonsense and get right to stuffing in all the calories I walked off today.

ChristianG

Well I sure wouldn't be on the internet. Right now, at 5:30 PM, I'd be either in line for Splash Mountain or Space Mountain. They're both great rides to ride in the evening or at night (even though it doesn't really matter for Space Mountain!)

PeoplemoverTTA

Four weeks from today, at 2:22pm, I will hve completed an attractions-packed morning at MK, and will be meeting my grandma and aunt at POFQ so we can check in.

EvilQueen-T

4:34 pm ...for a summertime visit i'd just be waking up after a short afternoon nap to avoid the hottest part of the afternoon then i'd be off to dinner then the parks until the end of emh.

Minnie1976

There are too many attractions and places to eat at Disney World that all my favorites that it is to hard to pick just one thing. Since we park hop, it would depend which park was the least crowded at the time or where we had an ADR.

rob0519

Considering it would be almost 12:30 in the morning, I would probably be sitting on the balcony at the Contemporary Resort watching the light's change on Cinderella's Castle and planning tomorrow's activities.

TakeMeThere81

10:00am Disney Time: Considering it were a DHS day, we would be in line to see Donald and Daisy Duck by the hat! Having ridden TSMM, we'd be waiting for our FP time to ride again!

DisneyDebNJ

I would be at Typhoon Lagoon trying to work off an awesome breakfast where I stuffed myself at either Kona or Boma, and hoping my pants fit for dinner at Le Cellier!!!! :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom