If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

EvilQueen-T

midnight...our tradition during mk emh is riding each of the mountains a bunch of times in a row (space a bunch of times, then splash if it's warm, then thunder. usually we're ending the night with trying to be on the last train run of the night on thunder.

slowjoe170

Well, one month from this day I can tell you exactly what I'll be doing. My wife and I will have already been at the World for three days and on this day we will be doing Animal Kingdom. Right about this time, plus one hour for time zone differences, I would have already gone down to the Roaring Forks with refillable coffee mugs in hand, passing all of the other Wilderness Lodger's with their mugs in hand, to get my coffee or cocoa and my wife's tea. Right now we would be sitting in the Whispering Canyon Cafe getting our breakfast, watching all of the craziness that goes on there, and waiting for the next poor soul to ask for the catsup(ketchup). Then it's off to AK for the day. 20+ days to go and counting.

JiminyandTink

2:23pm... I think today I would be just jumping out of the pool and getting ready to head out to World Showcase for a night of eating, drinking and leisurly exploring the world

rsoxguy

I would be somewhere within the Magic Kingdom, thinking to myself, "Boy, if I were back in my office right now, I would probably be wasting time by posting something on WDWMAGIC".

ACTKK

Let's see, now is noon. We've lost half a day!:eek::eek::eek: No time to waste in food. Wait...Have a snack!:hammer: Let's go to Space Mountain right now!!:sohappy: Have the fast pass right?:D

mickeysshoes

I would have just landed at MCO and walking to baggage pickup to meet Quicksilver. Fast stop at Publix for Beer, wine and a few snacks and one to check into the Wilderness Lodge. Lunch at WCC and settle in room. Then off to a park of kids choice for the evening!!!!

EvilQueen-T

Let's see, now is noon. We've lost half a day!:eek::eek::eek: No time to waste in food. Wait...Have a snack!:hammer: Let's go to Space Mountain right now!!:sohappy: Have the fast pass right?:D

had to laugh, you could so be related to my family...we go go go and don't waste "mickey minutes" (aka the time the park is open). one of the things we do when we're counting down to our next vacation is to count how many possible mickey minutes we have based on what parks we are doing. oh, and duh of course we have the fast pass :D

ACTKK

had to laugh, you could so be related to my family...we go go go and don't waste "mickey minutes" (aka the time the park is open). one of the things we do when we're counting down to our next vacation is to count how many possible mickey minutes we have based on what parks we are doing. oh, and duh of course we have the fast pass :D
Hey, we have to save the "mickey minutes":ROFLOL::ROFLOL:, besides we are from Argentina so the Mickey Minutes costs double....:hammer:Can't wait to return to the Disney.:D

EvilQueen-T

Hey, we have to save the "mickey minutes":ROFLOL::ROFLOL:, besides we are from Argentina so the Mickey Minutes costs double....:hammer:Can't wait to return to the Disney.:D

ooohh yeah, that would make the mickey minutes very expensive. i always think we pay a lot yet we get florida resident discounts and don't have airfare. hope you get the most out of your mickey minutes the next time you go lol. we start our trip in less than a week so i'm super excited.

ACTKK

ooohh yeah, that would make the mickey minutes very expensive. i always think we pay a lot yet we get florida resident discounts and don't have airfare. hope you get the most out of your mickey minutes the next time you go lol. we start our trip in less than a week so i'm super excited.
Less than a week! Wow!!!! I hope you have fun!!:sohappy::sohappy: Hopefully we will return next year. Enjoy!!!:D:D:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom