If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

Magenta Panther

I'd be in bed LOL. (It's 1 AM in the morning as I write this. I'm having yet another bout of insomnia :p)

But PRIOR to bed, if I were still in the park, I'd be riding the Haunted Mansion. It is so awesome at night, with its creepy lighting and the dog howling...man...I've GOT to book a trip to WDW soon or I'll go nuts!!!!

TakeMeThere81

2:30 PM Disney Time: It is ungodly hot there right now, so we'd probably be heading into Captain EO to show the kids for their first time ♪♫"We are here to change the world..."♪♫ Then we'd hit up Figment and kill some time in the A/C in Imageworks.

ddbowdoin

short trip... slamming in as many rides as possible

long trip - walking around with a tripod and my camera scoping for interesting / unique angles of shots

disneygirl1

Well 1 month from today, I will be in Epcot, hopefully by this time we will have our Soarin' FP's in hand heading over to Test Track!

TakeMeThere81

4pm Disney Time: We'd probably chosen a resort to explore...perhaps we'd be in line for our leys at The Polynesian, getting ready for the 5pm Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show

WeLoveTheMouse

4:39 PM

We would have already had a great morning(with rope drop) at Magic Kingdom. So, after kicking back at the resort pool and/or catching a nap, we'd likely be on one of the buses to Epcot looking forward to the filet at Le Cellier and a late evening touring the countries and watching Illuminations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom