If You Could Steal a Ride Vehicle, Which One and Why?

RobVanDam

oh cmon , get a buzz light year car , get a small track base to put it on and Voila! watch Twister and you can spin the car around ,

now thats what im talkin about..

njchris65

I'd take one of the cars from Universe of Energy. Put it on my back and sneak out.

It would be great.. cruising down the highway with about 100 of my friends in the car... nobody able to pass... ..

wild01ride

Originally posted by njchris65
I'd take one of the cars from Universe of Energy. Put it on my back and sneak out.

It would be great.. cruising down the highway with about 100 of my friends in the car... nobody able to pass... ..

Let's see you get that puppy through the toll booth!

Tramp

The more I think about it.....

Attachments

• walter_disney_8.jpg
    walter_disney_8.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 74

cymbaldiva

Thread Drift!!

Sorry Ya'll -

I have to break my silence for this ....

RobVanDam -

Hello, my name is Diva and I am a total Beatle-holic.....

That said, let me tell you that I really LOVE your avatar!!!!!

Nice to meet you!

:) :sohappy: :)

RobVanDam

...thanks ......

anyway on topic:

i thought of a new vehicle i would like ... i thought of this coming home from school , .... so.... wouldnt it be cool to have a disney bus parked in your garage?

disneyfamily

How about a car from the Tomorrowland Grand Prix and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, a raft from Kali River Rapids for the bathtub and a train from RnR.

Figment1986

Originally posted by disneyfamily
How about a car from the Tomorrowland Grand Prix and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority, a raft from Kali River Rapids for the bathtub and a train from RnR.

What about the rest of the house, LOL

(making a wishlist,)

RobVanDam

the more i think about it

why not have the home entertainment system hooked up to a Soarin over California vehicle , big screen , scents , and movement ...:D

durhay

Re: Thread Drift!!

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Sorry Ya'll -

I have to break my silence for this ....

RobVanDam -

Hello, my name is Diva and I am a total Beatle-holic.....

That makes 3 of us. They're my top 3 favorite bands. You can't tell from the picture but my avatar is Beatle themed (named, actually) as well.

Steamboat_Kevin

Re: Re: Thread Drift!!

Originally posted by durhay
That makes 3 of us. They're my top 3 favorite bands. You can't tell from the picture but my avatar is Beatle themed (named, actually) as well.
His name is Harrison, right?
How do I know that? Because I accidentally right clicked on the picture and clicked save as and the filename was "Harrison"
BTW, I've said it before and I'll say it again, that baby is one of the cutest I 've ever seen!

SarahBella82

The Mission:Space capsule, 'cause it's got all those groovy buttons and switches. I feel like an idiot when I ride alone (the family is skittish), and I'm the only one (at 24 years old) who flicks every switch and pushes every button. Last time I rode with a father and his two young sons, and they weren't havin' it.

But, geez: I'm never going to be an astronaut, and the switches are so... cool.

TheDisneyMagic

Tehe, big time bump, but some times its nice for a thread like this to be bumped as its fun reading through all of the old posts and noticing some of the members who no longer post on here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom