If You Could Steal a Ride Vehicle, Which One and Why?

i can just imagine one of us tryin to get a doombuggy. how could someone get a thing like that to the monorail?
yes this is a pointless reply,we have already established this.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by wild01ride
How about some Spaceship Earth ride vehicles- they recline for makin' sweet love!:slurp:

And I quote The Chef from South Park:

"You and me and you and you.. simultaneous lovin' baby!" ;) LOL

Good idea about the SE vehicles ;)

As for me? I'd want a Test Track Vehicle in my living room just for kicks ;)

wild01ride

What do you think the chances are of tricking guest services into arranging home delivery for a Doombuggy??? :lol: It would be a lot easier than trying to sneak it out via monorail as mentioned earlier!!:cool:

NADisney

You could always say the "Doombuggy" was a large baby stroller for those who wine to much about leaving the park-lol.
:lol:

Attachments

• td 20th anniversarylogo-small.jpg
    td 20th anniversarylogo-small.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 130

EchoOfOphelia

I would definately want the Nautilus Submarine from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Not very room, but it would still be great!!! Lots of windows :D

:sohappy: Great post!!

wild01ride

Originally posted by EchoOfOphelia
I would definately want the Nautilus Submarine from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Not very room, but it would still be great!!! Lots of windows :D

:sohappy: Great post!!

Now that would be a great centerpiece to one kickin' pool party!:lol:

(Just imagine that giant green sub sitting in the center of your pool like an MTV pool party island!:cool: )

wild01ride

Originally posted by Horizons38
Agree to that ! I want one too :D

They can't have gotten too far yet, could they have?:veryconfu

And it seems it would be a lot lower profile trying to "sneak" one out of a storage warehouse than to be yankin' a Doombuggy off of the track during the ride! (You know, intrusion sensors and all!)

CAPTAIN HOOK

I'd have to go for the Buzz Lightyear vehicles - imagine driving down the roads in one of those - you'd soon get rid of any road rage - Blast 'Em !!!!! :lol: :lol:

I'd say my first choice would definately be a monorail. Heck, i'd settle for one of the Mark IV's in storage. :lol: But, then i'd say a Horizons vehicle. But my question is this, as many of you probably remember a while back they were selling the ride cars from Horizons on that one webpage, did we ever find out who bought them and where they are going to be put in?

wdw100

A train from Big Thunder Mountain Railroad....I mean the WHOLE train......hehehe

Attachments

• btmr5.jpg
    btmr5.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 75

Figment1986

A BTM Train, Monorail Train, Hmm SpaceMt Train, (turning them into provate transportation,)

I would take a submerine for a new pool, A few Doombuggies, heacvk i would even steal a tram (Supit up, look at that person doing down I-4 inthat disney tram, wow. didn't know they could go 60 MPH

Sketch105

Re: Re: If You Could Steal a Ride Vehicle, Which One and Why?

Originally posted by Corrus
I hope the word "stealing" wasn't meant the way it was written...

My vision is, you don't steal things you like or want...

You buy them... and if this isn't possible... you're out of luck!
In that case you always can start drueling and dreaming of it..

IMO stealing is a lack of respect to other peoples property..

You'd better refraise your question

Please...

I don't think any of us would ever consider stealing anything from the magic kingdom. We don't even have the resources.

By the way, will the guy who borrowed my sledgehammer, the jaws of life, the tow truck,the flatbed, the satellite photographs, the infrared sensor blockers, and that pair of scissors which "cut through ANYTHING!" please send them back, I need them urgently..

Sketch105

If I had a house, I put the first two cars of a monorail in and make them into a swinging bachelor pad, complete with waterbed and a soda bar. I'd also get me a 20k sub, though I'd have to refurbish it (new paint job, replace the portholes and propellers that were sold on ebay months ago). That would actually be greater. I could put it in my own man made lake, and have tropical fish swim by. I'd even make it into a swinging bachelor pad, complete with a waterbed and a soda bar. Maybe even take a Star tours jet. Just take it off its base and put a bedroom in their, and make it into a swinging bachelor pad, complete with...

wild01ride

Re: Re: Re: If You Could Steal a Ride Vehicle, Which One and Why?

Originally posted by Sketch105

By the way, will the guy who borrowed my sledgehammer, the jaws of life, the tow truck,the flatbed, the satellite photographs, the infrared sensor blockers, and that pair of scissors which "cut through ANYTHING!" please send them back, I need them urgently..

Sure, but I'm going to need to hang onto the Monorail track removing tool for just a little bit longer!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom