If You Could Steal a Ride Vehicle, Which One and Why?

mrtoad

An old thread with tough choices. I would want two (can I). I want a Doom Buggie for seating in my family room and I want a Swan Boat to take out on the lake on the weekends.

Though a row of Mission to Mars seats would be neat so that when you have company over you can play gravity tricks on them.

MeTa

Does the Carousel of Progress count as one complete ride vehicle. I would put it on my lot of land and put a different room in each scene. I would never have to walk to the bathroom, just spin the room and go.:wave:

hokielutz

The Mission:Space capsule, 'cause it's got all those groovy buttons and switches. I feel like an idiot when I ride alone (the family is skittish), and I'm the only one (at 24 years old) who flicks every switch and pushes every button. Last time I rode with a father and his two young sons, and they weren't havin' it.

But, geez: I'm never going to be an astronaut, and the switches are so... cool.

I hear ya!.... I'm also the one who got my other family members to start trying out all the switches and gadgets in the mission space capsule. It's also fun because many of the switches are linked to status lights that turn on and off when buttons and switches are used.

DizFanatic

It would have to be the new Clamobile! It would make the perfect home theater chair!
Or then maybe the vehical from Dinosaur. It's like an SUV and a low rider got silly together.
Or maybe a monorail or the 20,000 leagues sub, then convert it into a limo!!!

I know, I'm a sick dude, but it would be furn, right???:p

Dubman

I would take a ride vehicle from the "Living with the Land" boat ride.. Nice little 50HP outboard motor on the back and you would have a nice fishing boat.. :)

Tramp

Thinking outside the box

Not inside the park...but definitely worth stealing ...ARGH! :D

disney_wonder_cruises.jpg

CelticRose

Definitely a Doombuggy, but I like the idea of the teacup and the Monorail cab with the hot tub.:cool: .................

:sohappy: 114 days and I am there:sohappy:

hokielutz

Here are my thoughts for ride vehicles I'd take...

Monorail - easy transportation to and from work... The height of the monorail works perfectly with the floor my office is on.

The Nautilus - Now that would get a reaction from the other boaters in and around the D.C. waterways

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom