If You Could Steal a Ride Vehicle, Which One and Why?

wild01ride

Originally posted by hallowboy11
I'm totally with you on the pirate ship! Those have been my favorite since I was a munchkin.

Though, if we were talking about a couch, like was previously mentioned, what about those Universe Of Energy vehicles???

I've gotten some great naps on those (no one's ever on the ride so I've stretched out)!!

Man, I hadn't even thought of the Universe of Energy vehicles- forget a superstretch, just have you and a couple hundred friends hop on board and that's what I call a serious party on wheels (who needs a Designated Driver when you've got a computer drivin' ya!)

Sweeeeeeeet!:p

Parkeit

A Buzz Lightyear car would be pretty cool, you could make it spin around, and it also has lazers, which are a big plus. If i chose the Enchanted Tiki room do i get the whole room? Actually, I think I would take the entire Swiss Family tree home with me, its got everything you would ever want.

wild01ride

Originally posted by Parkeit
A Buzz Lightyear car would be pretty cool, you could make it spin around, and it also has lazers, which are a big plus. If i chose the Enchanted Tiki room do i get the whole room? Actually, I think I would take the entire Swiss Family tree home with me, its got everything you would ever want.

Spinning around/lazers a plus??:D Forget living room furniture- the Lightyear car sounds like a one-stop party!!:lol:

Tramp

I don't know if these count but I'd like to STEAL the Rolls Royce from the Grand Floridian...

OR....the Cinderella Coach might be fun to have. :lookaroun

...any of the Main Street USA vehicles would be cool to have....or the double decker buses at epcot would be nice...I just wanna STEAL something I can use...I have enuf useless junk around my house.:lol:

Monorail Lime

It sounds like a lot of you want to be this guy! :lol:

Attachments

• cpmivg.jpg
    cpmivg.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 177

DisneyJedi

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria
Oh I knew that! It was funny and I was teasing you! :)

I know.. he he :)

And to put the record straight.. please chill on the offense with the word 'stealing'. I've been playing alot of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City since Christmas (my only Playstation 2 game to date). It comes natural for me to use words like 'stealing', 'housing', and 'hawkin' recently (I wonder why :) ).
I don't mean actually commit a crime. This is hypotehtical.. just as that game is. Because millions of kids are playing games where you steal anyone's car doesn't mean they are actually going to go right outside and start kicking your neighbors out of their cars to get a quick ride to the 7-11. I don't mean 'stealing' in a criminal sense, but a dreaming... "if you could" sense. I just used a colorful word 'stealing' and Look at all the cool thread responses.

I think I will change my vote to Doom Buggy.. that does sound like more fun than the Star Tours ride system (which made me very dizzy). :)

NADisney

I would Love to have a Pirate Ship from Peter Pan's Flight ,Like the one in the pic below from Paris.It could be made into a bed hanging from the middle of my bedroom.

"Please Note, I do not Know these People in this picture -No relation in any form-LOL"

Attachments

• disneyland paris - fantasyland - peter pan ride - pirate ship car.jpg
    disneyland paris - fantasyland - peter pan ride - pirate ship car.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 169

cymbaldiva

Re: Re: Re: If You Could Steal a Ride Vehicle, Which One and Why?

Originally posted by Tramp
DRUELING?
REFRAISE?

The "Introduction to Spelling" forum is down the hall next to the toilets.:eek:

Love my Tramp! :sohappy:

You said it all!

id love a doombuggy,i wont even need a bed since that thing is so comphy on an incline.
id also take something from mission space,if i ever felt like i needed to get away from life ill just pretend im in space

Horizons_03

The ride vehicle that i would love to have, a set of trains from Rock and Roller coaster and track for them to sit on, and have them seperated so they could be facing my tv. Then I would love to have a steam train from magic kingdom for my yard, so that i could run it myback yard.
Horizons_03

wild01ride

Originally posted by imagineergurl
id also take something from mission space,if i ever felt like i needed to get away from life ill just pretend im in space

Heck yeah! A 3 DOF Centrifuge in the back yard- that would be awwwwesome!:slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom