Iasw Song!

jaylenofan86

Oh great warriors of the Resistance! I have been keeping flyovers of DL on 24 hour watch! I have a pic to prove this fact!

Attachments

• dl3.jpg
    dl3.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 27

SirNim

Originally posted by jaylenofan86
I blew it up with my heat seeking anti-Eisner missles because it was ugly!:lol:
One of the few times I'll stand behind and condone the Resistance's actions...:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

:D :)

cymbaldiva

Darn!!!

A Diva is away for a bit 'cause of 12 hour work days and she misses the first battle??

*Diva shakes her head and lowers her pretty pink saber....*

Can someone please use the Resistance communicator and let me know next time? I really like a good battle! :animwink:

jrashadb

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Darn!!!

A Diva is away for a bit 'cause of 12 hour work days and she misses the first battle??

*Diva shakes her head and lowers her pretty pink saber....*

Can someone please use the Resistance communicator and let me know next time? I really like a good battle! :animwink:

*hits communicator* Hmmm... interesting...

So, yeah... Sorry about that. Our bad. You can come to Epcot and help hold the fort down with me and Maria, who I believe will be offering her expertise with El Río del Tiempo.

*holds up clear cup with reddish, frosty liquid inside*

There'll be refreshments...:D

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by jrashadb
*hits communicator* Hmmm... interesting...

So, yeah... Sorry about that. Our bad. You can come to Epcot and help hold the fort down with me and Maria, who I believe will be offering her expertise with El Río del Tiempo.

*holds up clear cup with reddish, frosty liquid inside*

There'll be refreshments...:D

Where have you been? I'm so happy to hear from you! :sohappy:

Oh, and since I'm here - you might as well pass me a cocktail! :)

jrashadb

Consider it passed...

I've been swamped... between kicking Doll butt, going to class and going to work, I've been all over the place. Nice to see you around again, though.

cymbaldiva

*Diva gratefully accepts glass and toasts jrashadb*

I hear you! Work keeps me busy pretty much 24/7 during the week!

I do feel the urge to whup some doll a$$ - please give me the 411 on the battle plan!

WDWFREAK53

Freak is back... *lights purple saber*

J-rash, Maria, and Diva (good to see you back)...
Any action over there? Maria, you better make sure nobody touches those dolls :) (I love those ones :) ) La LA lalalala

I think I'm gonna join you for a refreshment but I'm gonna hold my position.

Stitch...ya wanna Diet Coke???

WDWspider

Not sure if this has been said before or not (as this thread is really long now) but did anyone see the Oblongs last night. They went to a Mock up park of all different kinds, but it had the It's a Third World Ride, each country displayed showed children in Labor Camps slaving away and singing. :lol: :eek:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MerHearted
I think I'm gonna withdraw from battle for a bit. I think I'll take my time to mourn now. :(

I think it would be nice if we all bow our heads in a moment of silence for poor Arista.

*bows head*

WDWFREAK53

Poor thing...what a waste of some perfectly good shells :(
Oh..I'm sure her personality was great too :)

JK Vince...I'm truly sorry for your families loss

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by spider-man
Not sure if this has been said before or not (as this thread is really long now) but did anyone see the Oblongs last night. They went to a Mock up park of all different kinds, but it had the It's a Third World Ride, each country displayed showed children in Labor Camps slaving away and singing. :lol: :eek:

Milo: "Mom... I wanna work in a sweat Shop!"

Mom: "Oh...Hunny... your too old"

:lol: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom