Iasw Song!

MKCustodial

Keeping that drift in mind (good call, by the way, his avatars kinda throw me off-track as well :hammer: ), I've been meaning to ask you guys: isn't it a bit early to start with the Valentines Avatars? I mean, sure, our Valentine's Day is only in June, and I do have an Avatar ready, but I thought we'd wait for February or something... :confused:

WDWspider

I have two to display, and I'm starting one month from Valentines like I do with all my seasonal Avatars... the exception will be on April First, when I will post an Avatar for one day only. And Freak better watch out. hee hee hee hee or Muahahahhah :drevil:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
I have two to display, and I'm starting one month from Valentines like I do with all my seasonal Avatars... the exception will be on April First, when I will post an Avatar for one day only. And Freak better watch out. hee hee hee hee or Muahahahhah :drevil:

HEY!!! :lol:

(I know Jerry will get a chuckle out of THAT)

What do you mean???

I BETTER WATCH OUT??? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :lol:

MKCustodial

Well, ok... WHat the heck, I'll join in then. I REALLY wanna get this one up! :D

WDWspider

How did you type in those Disney Letters? If it's a special Font, how do you get where you can use it on your computer? For once, I'm a computer Dummy. :( :lol:

Lhriangel

I think you can only use it on the computer cause not everyone has that font on their computer. (I don't for one lol)... umm yeah.

Hope that helps...

MKCustodial

How did you type in those Disney Letters? If it's a special Font, how do you get where you can use it on your computer? For once, I'm a computer Dummy. :( :lol:

Well, I downloaded it at www.disneyexperience.com, together with a whole bunch of other fonts. Then I went to "Fonts" in "Control Panel" and "Installed New Font". :D

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
WHOA!!! Rod Roddy...Julia is a HOT HOTTIE! :lol: :sohappy:

Isn't she? :cool: I still don't know how I manage to get her... :p

MerHearted

Does Vince merely want the lifestyle and habits of Ariel, but wants to have her as the person she is... that could make sense.

Hey, that's an even better explanation than Freaky's. But honestly, I love Ariel's character. But also, it's also so much fun to be. You have so much material to work with, from seashells and trinkets to dreams to just the issue of being a mermaid. Not many other charaters are that interesting or fun. When I was given the mermaid role a year ago, I simply had so much stuff to play with, it kinda stayed. And I do see a lot of Ariel in myself in real life... dreaming of something more in life, not wanting to stay in my "world", and not having others, family included, understand my views... I myself don't understand why people could just be content to remain where they are, I want something else.

SirNim

Wow, me too! Contentity killed the cat you know!:rolleyes: :animwink: ;) :D :)

(merely my tactics for communicating with communicantes of the opposition):p

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
WHOA!!! Rod Roddy...Julia is a HOT HOTTIE! :lol: :sohappy:
Hearing the name "Roddy" still upsets me to look at... I'm really suprised at myself. :( (That was my ex fiance's name...)

Sorry, really off topic.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Hey Freak -

Did I just not notice, or is the pic of Figment in your avatar new?

New crush we should know about????

HELLO...McFLY!!! Is anyone HOME...THINK McFLY...THINK!
(there's a quote for ya) :lol:

I think someone else on here can probably answer your question for you...Spidey, Darrel, Ang, anyone? :lol:

(OneLilSpark) (not to be confused with One LITTLE Squirt)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Hearing the name "Roddy" still upsets me to look at... I'm really suprised at myself. :( (That was my ex fiance's name...)

Sorry, really off topic.

Awwww... :(

*gives Sparky a hug*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom