Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
No...and I QUOTE!...You did NOT give command of the 10,000 Doll/clone army to SirNim...you gave them to our SPY...JayLenoFan!!!
If you read on,I gave command to sirnim,You forget I was and still am under the inluence of codeine! :(
That is why I handed command over to Sir Nim in the first place.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
If you read on,I gave command to sirnim,You forget I wasand still am under the inluence of codeine! :(

Psst...this is war...you can't surrender your army to us and then say...oh oh oh wait...I was sick...I didn't mean to do that.

So in essence...what you're saying is that you handed the army to us...then put SirNim in charge...putting him in the middle of what could've been a massacre...leaving him out there to die alone!

jrashadb

*sips on a strawberry margarita and grins with the knowledge that he gets to handle opperations in his favorite park with Maria.*

Remember, I can be in Cali. if you guys need me there, but I can hold down the fort here in the Big E. IF anyone would like to join me for a churro, you're more than welcome.

Horizons38

Premium Member

Troop Stitch...don't think that I forgot about you...we have special "infiltration" plans for you...I will brief you when it is necessary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks ! Will be ready at a moments notice VP ! :cool:

MerHearted

Vince...I like your spirit...I was giving you some time to mourn your loss but you wanna jump right back into it!!! I'd ask DMC for your task. (I'm thinking scope out the World Showcase Lagoon to see if they'll hit the Mexico Pavilion through the waterways)

My mourning will not come through my tears, but through the wails of the countless dolls slain by my hands. :mad:

I'm unfamiliar with EPCOT but I'll see what I can do.

Originally posted by Angelique
I've studied the lay out... there is more unit is more issolated and has an outside waterway.. Vince can you help us there?

Right after I get done with the World Showcase Lagoon.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Psst...this is war...you can't surrender your army to us and then say...oh oh oh wait...I was sick...I didn't mean to do that.

So in essence...what you're saying is that you handed the army to us...then put SirNim in charge...putting him in the middle of what could've been a massacre...leaving him out there to die alone!
Umm... I took the army away from Jaylenofan! So I didn`t surrender my army to you evil guys!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by jrashadb
*sips on a strawberry margarita and grins with the knowledge that he gets to handle opperations in his favorite park with Maria.*

Remember, I can be in Cali. if you guys need me there, but I can hold down the fort here in the Big E. IF anyone would like to join me for a churro, you're more than welcome.

Mmmmmm Churro... *In Homer voice "$14 dollers!?"... runs away screaming* ;) :D

Horizons38

Premium Member
Umm... I took the army away from Jaylenofan! So I didn`t surrender my army to you evil guys!

We are not Evil ! Stitch needs to go feed you some chicken soup made personally by him now, a little soup would make you feel so much better ! Ah ! Ah ! (evil grin here ) !:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Horizons38
We are not Evil ! Stitch needs to go feed you some chicken soup made personally by him now, a little soup would make you feel so much better ! Ah ! Ah ! (evil grin here ) !:D

Darrel we are not evil...and you can't take away TROOPS that you hand over to the other side...you must FIGHT for them back...and the proof is in the pudding...you DIDN'T even ATTEMPT...

Oh come on Darrel...give me one...PLEASE?!?!?! I'm dying for a " :rolleyes: " Come on...I know you want to :lol: :hammer:

(If you think we're evil..just look at Stitch's face...go ahead...look at that punim :) )

WDWspider

If anything we are trying to salvage what little Magic and Walt Essence is left in those poor EVil Dolls. Darrel if you could just understand our cause, this unnecessary violence could stop and prevent future Ticket Price increases to cover needless Money you are investing in a pointless cause. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
If anything we are trying to salvage what little Magic and Walt Essence is left in those poor EVil Dolls. Darrel if you could just understand our cause, this unnecessary violence could stop and prevent future Ticket Price increases to cover needless Money you are investing in a pointless cause. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ummm...YEAH DARREL *puts hand on hips and taps foot*

darthdarrel

Original Poster
You are definately EVIL! Who`s the one spurning VIOLENCE? You are! and as far as ticket p;rices,if Disney didn`t have to continually rebuild after you guys have reaked your pillaging and plundering Ticket prices wouldn`t be so expensive! but IASW was Walts baby and as such he wanted IASW to go on for ever so as you keep reaking your havoc,Disney maintenance will continue to fix and rebuild and all over night! USing Disney Magic!:D

SirNim

I am ready to assemble and prepare for the next battle - whatever youse guys throw at us, we'll throw back!

We are rubber and you are glue - whatevery you say and do bounces off us and sticks to you!

Boo yah!! :p

WDWspider

You are definately EVIL! Who`s the one spurning VIOLENCE? You are!

What are you talking about... :confused: D'uh! To begin with, I'm Spider-man, and second... I have only acted in self defense.

Horizons38

Premium Member
Stitch has offered the great Leader of the dolls some soup, i just made some great chicken soup for you leader ! Feel better for the upcoming fight ! Eat my friend, no worries it is great and will comfort you !:D Trust me !:D

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Horizons38
Stitch has offered the great Leader of the dolls some soup, i just made some great chicken soup for you leader ! Feel better for the upcoming fight ! Eat my friend, no worries it is great and will comfort you !:D Trust me !:D
hhmmmmmmm!:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom