Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Well the resistance completely wiped out IASW in florida,cause None of my protectors were here to help me!:mad:
But no worry Disney maintenance completely restored it by morning! got to love that Disney magic!:lol: And I`d like to know where my ambassador Grizz was this whole time!:mad: :lookaroun:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by jaylenofan86
*jaylenofan86 in the F-16 20 miles west of Orlando*

*******.....jaylenofan86 to base, have target in sight, need go code to proceed.....******

Flatten it!!!! :sohappy:

jaylenofan86

*********..........roger, will do......***********

*arms heat-seeking, anti-doll missiles*

*fires*

*missles go into building, blows up, dolls go flying into the air*

*******.....jaylenofan86 to base, dolls are "extra crispy", jaylenofan86 out......********

DMC-12

Originally posted by jaylenofan86
*********..........roger, will do......***********

*arms heat-seeking, anti-doll missiles*

*fires*

*missles go into building, blows up, dolls go flying into the air*

*******.....jaylenofan86 to base, dolls are "extra crispy", jaylenofan86 out......********

*pours gas in IASW water... and all over IASW... flicks cig in water*

Night Folks....

DMC-12

Originally posted by darthdarrel
*calls Disney Maintenance* HEHE! There getting right on it!:sohappy: :sohappy:

*bounds and gags maint people... with duct tape and ball gags*

*takes a chain saw to the walls*

jrashadb

*Hears commotion over communicator. *

Yo, Master DMC... want me to jump on the ol' monorail and head over there? Things seem kinda quiet here. I'm sure you've got it covered, but let me know if you want some back-up.

Mikey4WDW

IASW dolls

Darth, I was very concerned that we didn't have more help from the protectors. But we managed! Your people were saved though and that's all that matters.:wave:

WDWspider

Originally posted by MerHearted
Yo, you've taken away my only route into battle. :brick:

OK Vince, you got some explaining to do... your Avatar now totally blows my mind...

Do you just love the Ariel Character, or do you want to be her?

If you want to be her then are you wanting to meet a Prince Eric?

If you just like her, then do you want to be Eric and meet up with her?

I am so confused on your stance on this whole Little Mermaid thing. :hammer: :lol: :p

MerHearted

Originally posted by spider-man
OK Vince, you got some explaining to do... your Avatar now totally blows my mind...

Is that a good thing? :confused:

Do you just love the Ariel Character, or do you want to be her?

If you want to be her then are you wanting to meet a Prince Eric?

If you just like her, then do you want to be Eric and meet up with her?

I am so confused on your stance on this whole Little Mermaid thing. :hammer: :lol: :p

I am her but then I also like her and umm... I think Freaky can explain it better than me. :lookaroun

Oh, and the phrase "Please let me be Part of Your World" is from one of the original demos of the song. I put it up for Valentine's. :)

WDWFREAK53

Spidey...this is kinda like a Back to the Future explanation :lol:

Vince in Magic world...IS ARIEL...meaning he wears shells, sticks shells out when he's on a rock and the waves splash behind him, uses a dinglehopper to brush his hair etc.

In REAL World...he wants Ariel...yes...he wants a cartoon...sad huh...

Now, don't get me wrong, if Ariel was REAL and didn't have a "fin" or a "fish tail" then I'd want her too :)

So back to the BTTF reasoning...

JUST GO WITH IT :lol: :hammer:

(I've gone crosseyed)

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Spidey...this is kinda like a Back to the Future explanation :lol:

Vince in Magic world...IS ARIEL...meaning he wears shells, sticks shells out when he's on a rock and the waves splash behind him, uses a dinglehopper to brush his hair etc.

In REAL World...he wants Ariel...yes...he wants a cartoon...sad huh...

Now, don't get me wrong, if Ariel was REAL and didn't have a "fin" or a "fish tail" then I'd want her too :)

So back to the BTTF reasoning...

JUST GO WITH IT :lol: :hammer:

(I've gone crosseyed)

So is this sorta the same... If I would love to hook up with MJ, but I would also love to be her in Magic World... just an example. How can you want a person/cartoon, but also want to be that person? How does Eric fit in... :lol: Does Vince merely want the lifestyle and habits of Ariel, but wants to have her as the person she is... that could make sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom