Iasw Song!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well...I guess I should start by PROVING to people that the dolls truly ARE evil... Just look at that poor defenseless froggy :cry:

:lol:

Thats just wrong....holding it by one leg... :(

Damn... I wonder what those dolls to do dogs and cats :mad:

*calls P.E.T.A to file a report on Darrel and his dolls*

Also, welcome aboard MicBat and Mom! :sohappy:
Mom is the "Official Mom of the IASW Resistance" :)

jrashadb

*lights his crimson saber and gestures toward The Mom and MicBat in a show of welcome and respect*

Welcome and warm greetings. You're on the good side now...

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
OMG!!! I could stand by the dolls as they attacked bratty little kids, and smelly foreign tourists, but attacking helpless little amphibians!!! :eek:

The hell with the giant turkeys...my first (since the age of 10) allegiance is to downtrodden Herps everywhere...I'm not called the froglady for no reason) so I must join the resistance!!! Maria, you obviously had intelligence information that was hidden from me!
THE MOM! How could you?:cry: It was just one lone doll and he was hungry! Frogs are a delicasy in france,does that make them evil and if you say yes,how are frogs any differant then fish or cows or chicken?

SirNim

Originally posted by darthdarrel
THE MOM! How could you?:cry: It was just one lone doll and he was hungry! Frogs are a delicasy in france,does that make them evil and if you say yes,how are frogs any differant then fish or cows or chicken?

Exactly my point...! :D

The Mom

Premium Member

The difference is that I LIKE frogs!!! I HATE chickens (my family raised them when I was a little girl...enough said)and am indifferent towards cows and fish. ;) BUT, I like frogs more than I hate those damn supersized turkeys! ;) Oh, and don't get me going on the French! They'll eat ANYTHING! (Kind of like the Scots. :lol: )

Maria

Oh, and don't get me going on the French! They'll eat ANYTHING!

Yes! They think that just because they make the name in French and sound snobbish, whatever is turned into a delicacy! :lol:

SirNim

Originally posted by Maria
Yes! They think that just because they make the name in French and sound snobbish, whatever is turned into a delicacy! :lol:

Some lovely escargot and foie gras?

Some lovely snails and goose liver?

:lol:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
The difference is that I LIKE frogs!!! I HATE chickens (my family raised them when I was a little girl...enough said)and am indifferent towards cows and fish. ;) BUT, I like frogs more than I hate those damn supersized turkeys! ;) Oh, and don't get me going on the French! They'll eat ANYTHING! (Kind of like the Scots. :lol: )
When I was younger my brother Mark used to go into the woods behind our house and he`d take a pellet gun and shoot frogs and he`d take them home and mom would frie them up,they tasted like chicken!:D :slurp: :D but I swear they weren`t your average frogs cause these suckers were huge! LOL!:lol:

SirNim

Ribbet...

DOONNTT

Ribbet...

EEEET

Ribbet...

USSSSS!!

Ribbet...

DOONNTT

Ribbet...

EEEET

Ribbet...

USSSSS!!

:goodnevil :slurp: :D :lol: :) :eek: :animwink: ;)

MicBat

When I was younger my brother Mark used to go into the woods behind our house and he`d take a pellet gun and shoot frogs and he`d take then home and mom would frie them up,they tasted like chicken!:D :slurp: :D but I swear they weren`t your average frogs cause these suckers were huge! LOL!:lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: He is... ONE OF THEM!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

The Mom

Premium Member
When I was younger my brother Mark used to go into the woods behind our house and he`d take a pellet gun and shoot frogs and he`d take them home and mom would frie them up,they tasted like chicken!:D :slurp: :D but I swear they weren`t your average frogs cause these suckers were huge! LOL!:lol:

MURDERER!!! :mad: I can't believe I ever thought that the dolls (and their defenders) weren't evil!! :eek: I suppose you'll talk about gigging or pithing them next!! :mad:

MicBat

HUH?:confused: WHat`s that?

Yeah! He sounds guilty. What do ya say, Mom... Us 2, as the 2 new members, need to show him the pain he gave to those poor defenseless frogs!!! :cry: :lookaroun :mad:

Dawn S

I have a confession to make.....

...Kelly Ripa loves IASW...
...the only positions I am happy to see in my scheduling are IASW positions...
...the only things I hate about working IASW are people who can't count the members of their party or people who don't understand that when I say "go to row 3, please...I'm not JOKING!"...
...the dolls are cute...
...the song is pretty darn catchy...
...the merchandise is AWESOME!
...my smiles, skips, "whooooops", & other enthusiastic displays while stationed at IASW are REAL & GENUINE...

I LOVE ITS A SMALL WORLD, DOLLS & ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom