Iasw Song!

SirNim

Originally posted by darthdarrel
The dolls are not EVIl!YOU ARE!

What dearest darthdarrel is trying to say is that you are misguided - you have lost your way. Rethink your positioning. Surely a more efficinent and benefical strategy awaits you on our good side of Doll Protectors!:)

MicBat

Originally posted by darthdarrel
The dolls are not EVIl!YOU ARE!

I'm not the evil one! I'm just one of a group people saving the world from the wrath of the evil dolls!! People think their little feet are bolted to the floor, but they're wrong!!!! They escape at night and wreek havok on everyone in their sleep!
THE DOLLS ARE THE EVIL ONES!!!

SirNim

Originally posted by MicBat
I'm not the evil one! I'm just one of a group people saving the world from the wrath of the evil dolls!! People think their little feet are bolted to the floor, but they're wrong!!!! They escape at night and wreek havok on everyone in their sleep!
THE DOLLS ARE THE EVIL ONES!!!

And I assume this is your hypothesis, eh? Hypotheses are meant to be PROVED WRONG!!!!:eek:

MicBat

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
What dearest darthdarrel is trying to say is that you are misguided - you have lost your way. Rethink your positioning. Surely a more efficinent and benefical strategy awaits you on our good side of Doll Protectors!:)

I'm not the misguided one! You guys are!!! They'll get you in the end!!! :dazzle:

SirNim

Originally posted by MicBat
I've seen their work! It's not pretty! :cry: :cry: ::shakes tears:: :lookaroun :mad:

The dolls do work now, eh? Can we get 'em out on the farms for some cheap labor?!!:hammer:

:lol:

MicBat

The dolls do work now, eh? Can we get 'em out on the farms for some cheap labor?!!:hammer:

It's not the farm work they known for... it's, it's.... the work of a higher powers. I shiver just thinking about it....

darthdarrel

Original Poster

They do work they work for childrens charities! See the dolls trully are good and pure! ANGELLIC beings they are!:D

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well...I guess I should start by PROVING to people that the dolls truly ARE evil... Just look at that poor defenseless froggy :cry:

OMG!!! I could stand by the dolls as they attacked bratty little kids, and smelly foreign tourists, but attacking helpless little amphibians!!! :eek:

The hell with the giant turkeys...my first (since the age of 10) allegiance is to downtrodden Herps everywhere...I'm not called the froglady for no reason) so I must join the resistance!!! Maria, you obviously had intelligence information that was hidden from me!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by The Mom
OMG!!! I could stand by the dolls as they attacked bratty little kids, and smelly foreign tourists, but attacking helpless little amphibians!!! :eek:

The hell with the giant turkeys...my first (since the age of 10) allegiance is to downtrodden Herps everywhere...I'm not called the froglady for no reason) so I must join the resistance!!! Maria, you obviously had intelligence information that was hidden from me!

Mom...please understand...this is the exact message we've been trying to get across...we MUST stop these dolls or more amphibians, MORE defenseless animals will be sacrificed and harmed...(not to MENTION actual CHILDREN)

The Resistance does not WANT war...we NEED to do this...
It is a little like the United States in a way

*queue up America the Beautiful*

We did not want to go to war in Afghanistan...we were PUSHED to it...so that the tragic events that happened a little over a year ago will NOT happen again. Lives of defenseless beings terminated for NO reason.

If the poor frog wasn't enough...I do have more proof :cry: I truly feel for the well being of that frog :cry:

Dawnie

So my undercover agent was right - the dolls are guilty of frog abuse. Well I'm glad I saw the light and joined the resistance before they totally warped my mind.

*raises brand new built all by myself light saber*

To the Resistance - and defenceless froggies everywhere.

*switches off light saber till 2 Jan*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom