Iasw Song!

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by MerHearted
There are coins in IASW? Oooooooh!

Yep thats where we get our wages from. :rolleyes: (as much as we can pick up) LOL j/j actually the coins are gathered up every once and a while and then donated to charity

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by hmppan
Yep thats where we get our wages from. :rolleyes: (as much as we can pick up) LOL j/j actually the coins are gathered up every once and a while and more evil dolls are made

Ummm... :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
It's part of the new strategy, they will openly admit they are evil and greedy and it will just be OK. :lol:

Ummm...OH NO!!! They MUST BE STOPPED!!!

Look what their "COIN DONATIONS" had enabled them to ENGINEER!!!

Attachments

• imatoyfreak1.jpg
    imatoyfreak1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 30

Dawn S

Originally posted by hmppan
Yep thats where we get our wages from. :rolleyes: (as much as we can pick up) LOL

ROFL...OK, now THAT was really funny. ROFL

I've donated a few pennies during my ride throughs (I have bad aim). I'm sure you know what I'm referring to, Erik. Someone actually asked me the other day if they're allowed to use nets to gather change in there! Ummmm...geez, I couldn't help but laugh at that question. He was serious!! LOL Isn't that like a form of panhandling? :lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

Yea I had a kid at unload one day lay down on the dock and reach into the water trying to get "the quarters" ....... oh and have a great aim LOL

I've had numerous ppl come up to me and ask "Do you know the amount of money you guys have in here?"
I just wanted to stare at them blankly and say "Nope, how much?"

Irrawaddy Erik

OMG Dawn i just went to your web site and saw the pics of the christmas party MAN i miss everyone right now Joe, Micheal, Chris, Josh, Megan, THE TED, Bonnie, (Jan dont tell her i miss her LOL), Stephen, talk about i miss the place right now cant wait to get back down there....

General Grizz

I'd really hate to burst your bubbles, crumble your cookies, eat your shoelaces...

but no Audio-Animatronics character or prop/animal/child/Doll has ever killed a live or fake toad in It's a Small World.

:rolleyes:

MicBat

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I'd really hate to burst your bubbles, crumble your cookies, eat your shoelaces...

but no Audio-Animatronics character or prop/animal/child/Doll has ever killed a live or fake toad in It's a Small World.

Suuuure... You guys would do anything to defend those little demons! :mad: :rolleyes:

BTW: Grizz... are you sure you aren't the "Official PR of IASW Dolls?" :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

Grizz...(the proof is in the pudding...or pic in this case)

Dangwing that poor widdle fwoggy by his poor widdle weg :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom