Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by darthdarrel
How does this prove the dolls are evil? a poster made by the vice president of the resistance?:confused:

Ok...OBVIOUSLY that poor frog did NOT want to kill...and was purely good...and then the dolls found out that the frog didn't want to carry out their mission...so they threatened to sacrifice him!!!

aim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Ok...OBVIOUSLY that poor frog did NOT want to kill...and was purely good...and then the dolls found out that the frog didn't want to carry out their mission...so they threatened to sacrifice him!!!

How do you know that they are tryin to kill the lil frog?? Maybe its a new game or something. The frog wanted them to do that! THEY'RE NOT EVIL!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by WDW*babe
How do you know that they are tryin to kill the lil frog?? Maybe its a new game or something. The frog wanted them to do that! THEY'RE NOT EVIL!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

:animwink:

(Heard from the frog)

"Ribbit...HELP...Ribbit...THEY'RE EVIL....Ribbit...GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN...Ribbit"

Yep...sounds like he wanted them to do it

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by SirNimajneb
French people eat frogs. I suppose they're evil too?!!:fork:

:hammer:

There are only 2 things in this world that I can't stand...

People who are intolerant of other people's cultures...and the dutch.

No...these dolls were SENDING A MESSAGE!!! A MESSAGE TO THE OTHER DOLLS...TO STAY IN LINE OR THEY'LL PERISH!

SirNim

(Heard from the frog)

"Ribbit...HELP...Ribbit...THEY'RE EVIL....Ribbit...GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN...Ribbit"

Yep...sounds like he wanted them to do it

The frog's obviously auditioning for a spot in Splash Mountain...:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by MicBat
Wow! My first time in this topic! Add me to the "IASW Evil Doll Resistance" group! :mad: Down with the dolls!

Welcome to the Resistance MicBat... Glad to have you in our Ohana...and it truly is...OHANA on THIS SIDE!

Add a title in your sig...

If you need help coming up with one...contact Master DMC

SirNim

Originally posted by MicBat
Wow! My first time in this topic! Add me to the "IASW Evil Doll Resistance" group! :mad: Down with the dolls!

Shameless, impudent, stark raving mad! You'll get your's, MicBat!! Bwa ha ha! ha! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

WDWFREAK53

The frog's obviously auditioning for a spot in Splash Mountain...:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

AHHH...look at you...sending subliminal messages that you want to smack SEVEN people over the head with a HAMMER!!!

WDWFREAK53

Shameless, impudent, stark raving mad! You'll get your's, MicBat!! Bwa ha ha! ha! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

See...there's EIGHT MORE!!!

SirNim

AHHH...look at you...sending subliminal messages that you want to smack SEVEN people over the head with a HAMMER!!!

But could it be I want to smack MYSELF over my head seven plus eight more times?
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Bwa! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
:hammer: :hammer:
:confused:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
No light sabers freak! we are under a treaty! I`m sending weapons inspectors to your headquarters!:mad:
*takes freaks light saber from him*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom