Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Dawn S
I have a confession to make.....

...Kelly Ripa loves IASW...
...the only positions I am happy to see in my scheduling are IASW positions...
...the only things I hate about working IASW are people who can't count the members of their party or people who don't understand that when I say "go to row 3, please...I'm not JOKING!"...
...the dolls are cute...
...the song is pretty darn catchy...
...the merchandise is AWESOME!
...my smiles, skips, "whooooops", & other enthusiastic displays while stationed at IASW are REAL & GENUINE...

I LOVE ITS A SMALL WORLD, DOLLS & ALL!!!!!!!!!!!:
YAY! Dawn has seen the light!Does this mean you are coming back to us Dawn?:D :sohappy: :kiss:

MicBat

...the only things I hate about working IASW are people who can't count the members of their party or people who don't understand that when I say "go to row 3, please...I'm not JOKING!"...
...the dolls are cute...
...my smiles, skips, "whooooops", & other enthusiastic displays while stationed at IASW are REAL & GENUINE...

I LOVE ITS A SMALL WORLD, DOLLS & ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

:eek: :eek:

WDWspider

Random Ramblings :p

Originally posted by darthdarrel
Stay out of this FISH BOY!:p

Darth, Is Year without a Santa Clause being made into a Live Movie? I guess you have seen my sig. :p

Secretly, I like IASW, of course I like Freddy krueger too because he makes jokes when he kills people, but oh well.:)

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Re: Random Ramblings :p

Originally posted by spider-man
Darth, Is Year without a Santa Clause being made into a Live Movie? I guess you have seen my sig. :p

Secretly, I like IASW, of course I like Freddy krueger too because he makes jokes when he kills people, but oh well.:)
I haven`t heard of anyone making a live action movie of it,but I think it would be neat!:D

WDWspider

Originally posted by MerHearted
Dawn, don't do it!!! Please, I'm pleading with you. Don't fall into their evil hands! :(

But Evil is fun, admit it, you've wished you could be Jason at one time or another... he has spent most his life underwater and he can't die. :animwink:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by spider-man
But Evil is fun, admit it, you've wished you could be Jason at one time or another... he has spent most his life underwater and he can't die. :animwink:
The dolls are NOT EVIL!
But I do think Darth Vader KICKS BUTT! LOL!:lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

...the dolls are cute...

I LOVE ITS A SMALL WORLD, DOLLS & ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

GO DAWN GO DAWN GO DAWN

I know where she is coming from
I would much rather work small world than toontown or the other side of fantasyland.

Maria

I think MerHearted (Vin) could easily get a job in IASW collecting the coins in the water... since he is a mermaid.... :D :p
:animwink:

Dawnie

Originally posted by darthdarrel
When I was younger my brother Mark used to go into the woods behind our house and he`d take a pellet gun and shoot frogs and he`d take them home and mom would frie them up,they tasted like chicken!:D :slurp: :D but I swear they weren`t your average frogs cause these suckers were huge! LOL!:lol:

I'm speechless at the horror of what I've just read. I........I........I...........it's no good, I just can't find the words. :eek:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by The Mom
:eek: I suppose you'll talk about gigging or pithing them next!! :mad: [/B]

gig...a pronged spear for catching fish,or frogs

pith...sticking a sharp,narrow instrument into the brain of an animal (esp frogs) to "kill" them while still allowing the autonomic nervous system to function. (Didn't you ever take biology?)

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom