Iasw Song!

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Master DMC...I see how you left "ryanhoov" without a title...because you don't want the empire to know that he is our spy... OOPS :zipit:
YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO TO SPY~S!
What happened to your last BOTHOM?:D

General Grizz

Size does not matter when it comes to value... :animwink:

Actually, Steve did make rules that called upon a no-repeat of "Ryan"...keeping "chatting" low...but more concrete posts high...

So what is the goal of the resistance force? To close it's a small world? Or not visit it? Disney's not going to close it. And don't visit it if you don't like it...

...I should start a Test Track resistance league. :animwink:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Size does not matter when it comes to value... :animwink:

Actually, Steve did make rules that called upon a no-repeat of "Ryan"...keeping "chatting" low...but more concrete posts high...

So what is the goal of the resistance force? To close it's a small world? Or not visit it? Disney's not going to close it. And don't visit it if you don't like it...

...I should start a Test Track resistance league. :animwink:
HEY I LIKE TEST TRACK!:p :lol:

General Grizz

Uh oh!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But you know how IASW is much better, right? I mean, compared in its PURPOSE and the hidden thematical essence...Test Track is nothing.. :animwink:

SirNim

Originally posted by DMC-12
Thanks Gary....

Doll Lovers:
_________

darthdarrel D President
grizzlyhall D Ambassador
figmentmom D Queen
hmppan D
Dawnie D

The Resistance:

DMC-12 R President
WDWFREAK53 R Vice President
Angelique R Ambassador
jrashadb R Secratary of Defense
spider-man R
garyhoov R
ryanhoov R
Steamboat_Kevin R
tenchu R
Fievel R
Tigggrl R
Dawn S R
SirNimajneb R

Wow...well the Resistance out numbers the Dolly Lovers.... :D
Thanks Gary...if anyone on the Resistance wants a job title...let me know....any posistion except those listed above are taken.. :D

I'n not part of the resistance!!:mad: Or am I?!:confused: :hammer: :dazzle:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by SirNimajneb
I'n not part of the resistance!!:mad: Or am I?!:confused: :hammer: :dazzle:

No...I added you...I forgot a few names on the list... I threw it together fast :)...then went back and added.

SirNim

Originally posted by darthdarrel
SIR NIM! I thought you were on OUR SIDE?:eek:

But I am on your side! I thought DMC added me by accident. Right? Or have I been misreading these last posts?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
But I am on your side! I thought DMC added me by accident. Right? Or have I been misreading these last posts?

I am confused...whatever.... Gary had you listed as resistance... but I changed it on my list... carry on with your doll hugging... :) :p

tenchu

Originally posted by DMC-12
Thanks Gary....

Doll Lovers:
_________

darthdarrel D President
grizzlyhall D Ambassador
figmentmom D Queen
hmppan D
Dawnie D
SirNimajneb D

The Resistance:

DMC-12 R President
WDWFREAK53 R Vice President
Angelique R Ambassador
jrashadb R Secratary of Defense
spider-man R
garyhoov R
ryanhoov R
Steamboat_Kevin R
tenchu R
Fievel R
Tigggrl R
Dawn S R

Wow...well the Resistance out numbers the Dolly Lovers.... :D
Thanks Gary...if anyone on the Resistance wants a job title...let me know....any posistion except those listed above are taken.. :D

Chief ninja and all round good guy! :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

ok...Sir Nim...you have to choose now :)

Ok, you at once said that you joined the Evil Doll lovers...(you know...the ones that eat little children)...

Then...you said that you didn't like anything like Oompa Loompas and Clowns...which would put you on the side of the resistance...

Sooo...if you are gonna be Pro-Evil-child-eating-and-guest-mutilating dolls...then you must also love the oompa loompas and clowns (because the dolls...are sooooooo much worse than those orange faced weirdos)

I say...face your fears and join the resistance...WE ARE FAMILY! We look out for each other. The Doll-lover's leader is EVIL and wants it ALL...he doesn't want to SHARE in the "peace, love, and joy" like the resistance does...he wants to overtake ALL!!! And if you join his army...then he will use you like a pawn...just like he used poor Gary...

Luckily, Gary was rescued by our Ambassador...and he is (well, as much as he can be) back to normal...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband

Actually I think it's my fault. I guess I couldn't tell from your posts you were a depraved lowlife, but I think we're all clear now. Sorry!

:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Luckily, Gary was rescued by our Ambassador...and he is (well, as much as he can be) back to normal...

I just made a delicious dip by topping brains with some sliced black olives and just a touch of Tobasco. :slurp: Martha Stweart would be proud!

SirNim

Originally posted by garyhoov
Actually I think it's my fault. I guess I couldn't tell from your posts you were a depraved lowlife, but I think we're all clear now. Sorry!

:wave:

Whoa!... Spicin' up the conflict, eh? I'll buy my time. You just try. I'll get you my evil foes, and your little scheme will be nothing, too!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you what. Since I am a pawn, try to capture me like in a game of chess. I am on the white side now, and hopefully forever, but lets just see if the black resistance side can scoop me up. You just try. I'll get you my evil foes, and your little scheme will be nothing, too!!!!!!!!!!

While it's true we remember Abe Lincoln for his "different" appearance, we mostly remember him for his great speeches and orations, and his ideas. The dolls are the same way. A "different" exterior, but it is what they are saying, not how they are saying it (via the use of ducks and dolls and animals from all over the world), that is what we should remember. :D

As for all the little other creatures, they cannot help what they are. I said I couldn't trust something with an orange face. That does not mean what they have to say/promote/educate about is bad... They express themselves in a shady manner, but ultimately, that manner serves its purpose of being a supplement to words, to show off what mankind is doing, what mankind should not do, and what we want to become. A Brave New World society of a bunch of cloned bird-brains like the Oomps? No. They go before us in an attempt to prevent us from making their same mistakes.

As for the dolls, we WANT to become like them. In every newspaper in the USA, there is always something about PEACE and UNITY. This, however, is in the form of suspicions against certain people you do not want that. They want terror and violence, and a supreme monarchy, with themselves at the utmost pinnacle. The dolls are like a "snowglobe" into the possible future. The dolls, basically, illustrate everything America is striving to achieve at this very moment. And how could I go against that?:D :cool:

Therefore: I pledge allegiance, to the dolls, of the Kingdom of Magic and Fantasty, and to those, who remain guardians of the truth and goodness, one band, under Walt Disney, of unity, and happiness, for all - Like the dolls.

General Grizz

Congratulations. You are now TRULY a Disney fan.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Welcome to the Walt Disney Preservation Society (a.k.a. It's a Small World Protectors.)

SirNim

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Congratulations. You are now TRULY a Disney fan.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Welcome to the Walt Disney Preservation Society (a.k.a. It's a Small World Protectors.)

No need to [applaud], no need to [applaud].:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom