Iasw Song!

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Dawnie
OK I got my official title - when do I start pounding the resistance? :sohappy:

Dawnie...the dark side clouds your thoughts...

you think that lil ol' you can take on the resistance???

you're name shouldn't be Dawnie...YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR YOU...YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR DARREL...we should call you PAWNIE...because you're a pawn in his little "game"

WDWspider

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Dawnie...the dark side clouds your thoughts...

you think that lil ol' you can take on the resistance???

you're name shouldn't be Dawnie...YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING FOR YOU...YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR DARREL...we should call you PAWNIE...because you're a pawn in his little "game"

And think about this, his name is DarthDarrel...

Darth Maul
Darth Sidious (?)
Darth Vader

All bad... and all get there's in the end. You have chosen poorly... you must learn to "use the force" to guide you, not cloud your mind.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by spider-man
And think about this, his name is DarthDarrel...

Darth Maul
Darth Sidious (?)
Darth Vader

All bad... and all get there's in the end. You have chosen poorly... you must learn to "use the force" to guide you, not cloud your mind.

and...Darth Tyrranus (Count Dooku)

figmentmom

OK, folks, time for QUEEN FIGMENTMOM, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, to step in!

*fanfare, please*

(silence)

*I said, fanfare, please!*

(silence)

*PICK UP THOSE HORNS AND PLAY!!!*

(royal fanfare sounds)

Royal Page: "Hear ye, hear ye, Her Most Royal Highness Queen Figmentmom will now speak to her subjects!"

(Queen Figmentmom sweeps grandly to podium, narrowly missing tripping over Royal Page)

"I, Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, hereby decree that peace shall reign throughout the land whilst we complete our Thanksgiving grocery shopping and Christmas gift buying! Let us eat, drink, be merry, and open presents whilst we put our differences aside for this time of Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Dolls! Don't make me come down there!"

(royal fanfare is heard again as Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons sweeps grandly from podium, narrowly missing several Royal Musicians performing royal fanfare)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by figmentmom
OK, folks, time for QUEEN FIGMENTMOM, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, to step in!

*fanfare, please*

(silence)

*I said, fanfare, please!*

(silence)

*PICK UP THOSE HORNS AND PLAY!!!*

(royal fanfare sounds)

Royal Page: "Hear ye, hear ye, Her Most Royal Highness Queen Figmentmom will now speak to her subjects!"

(Queen Figmentmom sweeps grandly to podium, narrowly missing tripping over Royal Page)

"I, Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, hereby decree that the dolls of It's a Small World are evil and if they are not stopped will wreak havoc throughout the land whilst we complete our Thanksgiving grocery shopping and Christmas gift buying! Let us eat, drink, be merry, and open presents whilst we put the dolls to death for Peace on Earth and Goodwill to the resistance and the good people they protect! Don't make me come down there!"

(royal fanfare is heard again as Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons sweeps grandly from podium, narrowly missing several Royal Musicians performing royal fanfare)

Ummm...I couldn't have said it better myself :lol:

*grabs lightsaber and waits for the battle*

WDWspider

No, No... I agree. We need a temporary peace treaty to tide us into the New Year. Now a joyous time approaches and we need to concentrate on Family, love, eating, and gift giving. No more battles til January.

Does everyone else agree??

:wave:

WDWFREAK53

No, No... I agree. We need a temporary peace treaty to tide us into the New Year. Now a joyous time approaches and we need to concentrate on Family, love, eating, and gift giving. No more battles til January.

Does everyone else agree??

:wave:

Well, before we settle for the Queen of the Resistance's peace treaty...we should all sit down and discuss this...I mean, this could be JUST what the dolls want.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by figmentmom

"I, Queen Figmentmom, Defender of Dolls and Purple Dragons, hereby decree that peace shall reign throughout the land whilst we complete our Thanksgiving grocery shopping and Christmas gift buying! Let us eat, drink, be merry, and open presents whilst we put our differences aside for this time of Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Dolls! Don't make me come down there!"

Then it is agreed... I herby sign a treaty/truce till the end of the year 2002....

However... on one condition.... Our UN inspection team will continue to monitor IASW activities, and searching for weapons of mass destruction.... If the Dolls enter the "No Fly Zone" or break any of the UN sanctions, we (The Resistance) will use full force if necessary to stop such actions against the UN and the Resistance.

May the Holiday Spirt be with you, the Doll Lovers, and Resistance Members. :king:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
Then it is agreed... I herby sign a treaty/truce till the end of the year 2002....

However... on one condition.... Our UN inspection team will continue to monitor IASW activities, and searching for weapons of mass destruction.... If the Dolls enter the "No Fly Zone" or break any of the UN sanctions, we (The Resistance) will use full force if necessary to stop such actions against the UN and the Resistance.

May the Holiday Spirt be with you, the Doll Lovers, and Resistance Members. :king:

*shuts lightsaber off and stocks up on more energizers until the holidays are over*

*extends hand out to Master DMC*

Just to let you know Pres...during this peace treaty I will continue to recruit for our cause...you have my word

jrashadb

*looks around warrily*

Well... being the Secretary of Defense, it is my job to worry about things like this... this very well may be a trap. But, if the treaty is good enough for DMC, I suppose it's good enough for me.
Besides, I must admit, I agree... we shoul;dn't fight during the holiday season.

*shuts off lightsaber... but, keeps it on his belt. Just in case...*
:animwink:

BTW, Master DMC... seeing as I am pretty close to the MK and I go there often, I'll be more than happy to personally lead some of those weapon inspections. You can count on me.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Well peace is always good, but I would caution anyone to not go so far as sitting down with any of the Doll camp for Thanksgiving dinner. (They eat people) :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by jrashadb
*looks around warrily*

Well... being the Secretary of Defense, it is my job to worry about things like this... this very well may be a trap. But, if the treaty is good enough for DMC, I suppose it's good enough for me.
Besides, I must admit, I agree... we shoul;dn't fight during the holiday season.

*shuts off lightsaber... but, keeps it on his belt. Just in case...*
:animwink:

BTW, Master DMC... seeing as I am pretty close to the MK and I go there often, I'll be more than happy to personally lead some of those weapon inspections. You can count on me.

Well, isn't the deadline for weapons inspections on Dec. 8? Well, I'll be there from the 6th to the 10th... (hmmm...coincedence???)

SoD J-rash...you must have faith in Master DMC...he wouldn't have signed if he thought it would harm the resistance and it's cause.

WDWspider

Originally posted by garyhoov
Well peace is always good, but I would caution anyone to not go so far as sitting down with any of the Doll camp for Thanksgiving dinner. (They eat people) :lookaroun

I think Stuffed Ewok glazed with Jar Jar Sauce is traditional Thanksgiving around these here parts Gary. Even dolls love an occasional holiday Ewok thrown to them from time to time.

DMC-12

I think Stuffed Ewok glazed with Jar Jar Sauce is traditional Thanksgiving around these here parts Gary. Even dolls love an occasional holiday Ewok thrown to them from time to time.

LOL... Ewoks are too hairy... and there meat is tired and stringy :lol: I might just stick to turkey....or maybe ham :)

WDWspider

LOL... Ewoks are too hairy... and there meat is tired and stringy :lol: I might just stick to turkey....or maybe ham :)

D'oh... reality rears it's ugly head. :lol: :lol:

Actual I think Ewoks are stuffed with.... with.... people :lookaroun :zipit:

jrashadb

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Well, isn't the deadline for weapons inspections on Dec. 8? Well, I'll be there from the 6th to the 10th... (hmmm...coincedence???)

SoD J-rash...you must have faith in Master DMC...he wouldn't have signed if he thought it would harm the resistance and it's cause.

Heh... I might be around for that too... deoends on what's going on...
And, I trust DMC, Freak... I just don't trust them. I'll go along with the peace, to be sure... but, I'll have my eyes on them...:lookaroun

DMC-12

D'oh... reality rears it's ugly head. :lol: :lol:

Actual I think Ewoks are stuffed with.... with.... people :lookaroun :zipit:

How does one tenderize, stuff, and baste an Ewok... do you prep it like a turkey?..lol

WDWspider

How does one tederize, stuff, and baste an Ewok... do you prep it like a turkey?..lol

Well, Wookies are great tenderizers.

Someone has to dress the Ewok first... one of our fellow Jedi's could do that I think, Freak... jrashadb?

Stuffing is Universal throughout the Galaxies. Stovetop is stovetop no matter where you go.:animwink:

Jar Jar sauce is rather expensive, sense you can not come by it easily. It is found only in deep seas of Naboo. That's why this is a special occassion dish for the Holidays.

There is a nice Hoth recipe pudding that compliments Roasted Ewok quite well. It is served cold with a hint of mint believe it or not.

OK, my imagination runs away with me from time to time. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom