Iasw Song!

SirNim

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Oompa Loompa's and clowns...PLEASE don't go there Master DMC...

Ooompa loompa doopadee doo...I've got another puzzle for you...

Frankly, I can't seem to trust anything that has an orange face. I don't think anyone could.

Except some insane mad chocolateman, perhaps... :cool:

darthdarrel

Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNimajneb
IASW isn't creepy - it's PURE GENIUS!

You have to look beyond the external (dolls) and find a deeper meaning (brotherhood, unity, peace and love)

It may be outdated in a sense if it were to have been created in some recent time (say past decade)

But since it's an original idea from the time of Walt Disney, it sort of defined itself at the moment of conception and creation as an enduring monument to humanity.

That's what I love about it.
SIR NIM! Does this mean you are going to join us?:D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Gary...takin' things outa context! First of all, Fugmant left the button there and it was my only means of escape. Second of all, Test Track didn't blow up, the refreshment center did nearby! :D

Anyways, I don't see why you guys are a'callin' PEACE ON EARTH evil. Does that mean choirs around the world are evil because they sing about peace on earth? Or that the Sherman Brothers are evil because they wrote the song? Or that Walt Disney was evil because he approved and supported the song? Or that Disney itself is evil because Walt Disney was? Or that you are evil because you support Walt Disney World?? HMMMM?? :lookaroun :p :hammer: Or is it that you've had a stressful day and you unjustly give it out on the little kids?? Come on, be nice!! No need to vent on 'em! :eek: :D

Hehe; just kidding, folks. Good fun! :D

Walt Disney was not evil...not at all...but even you said that the spirit of Walt has disappeared from WDW...and...do you know why??? BECAUSE OF THE DOLLS!!! They ate poor Walt :cry:

The resistance was formed to avenge the death of Walt...but...now...to protect the innocent people and children before they too fall victim to the menaces.

darthdarrel

Original Poster
I would be most honored...

But I think my title's already built into my name:D
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:sohappy: :wave:
Welcome to the Doll protectors,guardians
of joy.love and PEACE!:D

WDWFREAK53

I would be most honored...

But I think my title's already built into my name:D

Psssst...Sir Benjamin...I mean... Sir Nim...

Darth Darrell is protecting the dolls, oompas, and clowns...the things that we, the resistance, are against!

Join the resistance today!

General Grizz

Walt Disney was not evil...not at all...but even you said that the spirit of Walt has disappeared from WDW...and...do you know why??? BECAUSE OF THE DOLLS!!! They ate poor Walt :cry:

The resistance was formed to avenge the death of Walt...but...now...to protect the innocent people and children before they too fall victim to the menaces.

I'm not cool with this. Not at all. Please take this back.

This, coming from a resistance member, means war.

SirNim

Psssst...Sir Benjamin...I mean... Sir Nim...

Darth Darrell is protecting the dolls, oompas, and clowns...the things that we, the resistance, are against!

Join the resistance today!
:zipit:
I'm sure I could find peace and love in all of these poor, misunderstood creatures. Plus, I've made a committment, and I'm not one to fall back on my word.:p :lookaroun

darthdarrel

Original Poster

Those are Fighting words!
Poor Walt is turning over in his grave to hear such trash! You see what they are saying SirNIM? Such rubbish,such propaganda! They are worse then Osama!:mad:

WDWFREAK53

I'm not cool with this. Not at all. Please take this back.

This, coming from a resistance member, means war.

Poor Walt...god rest his soul :cry:

Poor Dolls...they will pay

General Grizz

THAT'S IT! There is no point in fighting against this group! Darrell - let us be more productive. I will not stand any of this joking about Walt Disney any more!

Good bye! May you find the light.

Final request: If you could please capitalize "God" - thanks.

WDWFREAK53

THAT'S IT! There is no point in fighting against this group! Darrell - let us be more productive. I will not stand any of this joking about Walt Disney any more!

Good bye! May you find the light.

Final request: If you could please capitalize "God" - thanks.

ok...sidenote on the whole "war"

Grizz...I didn't mean to offend you...I was just joking and if it bothered you, I truly apologize.

I didn't mean anything by it...I was just joking around...do you honestly think that I think that the dolls ATE Walt??? Walt is my idol and I don't have respect for ANYONE more than him and what he has accomplished.

You need to know that you have to take everything I say with a grain of salt and nothing more. Once again, I'm truly sorry if I bothered you.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
Those are Fighting words!
Poor Walt is turning over in his grave to hear such trash! You see what they are saying SirNIM? Such rubbish,such propaganda! They are worse then Osama!:mad:

please dont use the name Osama ...while being vauge and saying "they' as in them as in the Resistance in general.. I dont like being reffered to as that.... cave p.o.o.p.e.r.:( :mad:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DMC-12
please dont use the name Osama ...while being vauge and saying "they' as in them as in the Resistance in general.. I dont like being reffered to as that.... cave p.o.o.p.e.r.:( :mad:

Please...don't go the Osama route...Please

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom