Trip Report I ESCAPED!!! (part 1) - The Dream Girls

PART 1 OF 2

Oh come on! Y'all didn't think I'd actually NOT post some sort of telling of the tale, did you?

#seriously?

Wait! I take that back! There was a rule about hashtags! Crap! @Ariel484 , you had the list of rules, right?

No notes to use. Just the pictures and the memories that stand out. For whatever reason there's holes here and there in my pictoral timeline. Oh well. Prob'ly better that way. ;)

Many of the girls said things like, "What happens on the girls' cruise stays on the girls' cruise." Um, yeah. No promises on whether or not what follows is strategically edited. Chances are it is. If you want to know what really happens on the unOfficial WDWMagic Girls Cruise you'll just have to book yourself a stateroom on the next one. Needless to say, 27 ladies + 1 cruise = a hellagood time.

Part 1 of 2. This was a 2-part runaway from home for me. I decided to do these recountings in 2 pieces then link them to each other accordingly. Part 1 contains the girls cruise experience. Part 2 contains the 20th anniversary escape for me & my Sweetness. Definitely 2 vastly different trips connected by time. You can see part 2 HERE.

Also, please forgive whatever crap I post for pictures. I got a new camera a few days before I left home. I played a lot with my shots and have been experimenting heavily with editing. Oftentimes you'll see pictures taken only seconds apart that look very different. That's because in editing I'm still playing with a range of settings to find what my mind's eye enjoys. K?

With that, lets get this thing rolling!

Last edited:

plaz10

3 quick things...

1 - I appreciate the # rule being self enforced

2 - yes I have had my luggage on the monorail...that morning @Tiggerish and I took it from the gorgeous SSE view (among other Disney sites) at bay lake tower!

3 - it's not weird to see myself in a TR...I love that pic with Cindy! Send it to me!

It's so not weird for 27 ladies to meet on the internet...we are AWESOME!

Mrs.Skellington

Following along. Love your pictures. They are edited amazingly. I need to get off my butt and start writing mine too.

I totally feel you on the dining experience. Mine was not the greatest but it was in the main dining rooms. I was totally expecting them to cater to my food allergies better than they did. Apparently red beans and rice is made with coconut milk? Who knew? Certainly not this Cajun lady. Lol. I ordered most of my meals the night before so I was expecting to be able to have really good food. You have almost 24 hours to prepare meals with out coconut and mushrooms but dried beans on a bed of rice was totally unexceptable for me. It was not the only thing wrong. After reading numerous trip reports of how amazing the desserts were I wanted to try them so bad. Nope. Most we're made with some type of coconut product. I was under the assumption that when you give them your allergies ahead of time they are able to make sure to accommodate you. Well I'm here to tell you it didn't happen. Horrible MDR experience. Palo was amazing for brunch. I would so do it every trip for every meal!
Sorry to be so negative. I guess I too needed to get this off my chest, too.

Ariel484

Fun pictures at 1900 PF! @plaz10 - love your appropriately-themed scarf that you wore on the eve of the cruise! :D

Kelly, really pretty pictures! Atlantis looks like a lot of fun...glad you ladies lucked out with no other cruise ships being in Nassau that day and had the place to yourselves! :)

tiaragirl

Ugh, I just read your Remy-rant and I'd say it's most definitely valid. I would have been savage.

Apart from that - LOVING this TR, though pretty bummed that I wasn't there to enjoy it with you ladies :) Next time we cruise I think I'll convince someone to come to Atlantis with me.. I never enjoy Nassau day, it's time to try something new.

I love the GF picture right before the smores! They all look so EPIC. I also adore the 1900 Park Fare photos.. that Cinder was a babe. I'm also pretty sure that Anastasia has been there for awhile - she looks extremely familiar. If I could be her, I would be the happiest Disney friend ever.

Unless I was friends with Meg or Jasmine or Esmerelda. Need the attitude.

Okay, proceed.

Ariel484

KELLY!!!! Your trip report has brought me out of hiding. ;) I'm loving it. I'm also loving the dreaminess of your sunset photos around the Grand Floridian. And the mirror shot shout out... my favorite!

Now, I must drink, for I said your name. :)
Crap, so did I. And Kelly's hashtagged twice...we're in trouble here! ;)

...and I said your name again. Another drink for me!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
So excited you started your report! The pics I've seen of the cruise looked awesome- I absolutely hope to make it on a future Girls' cruise!!

Pictures are beautiful- love the photo love of the Grand Floridian. Beautiful!

Following along for more adventures! Getting excited for our first Dream cruise in 30-ish days! Thanks for sharing your trip.

Hope to see you there for the next adventure, too. There's more discussions going on about that very subject as we speak. I think we're nearing an announcement. ;)

The GF is a beautiful lady. She just doesn't take bad pictures. All the credit to her!

Yay for cruising! I think I'm under 50 until my first non-Disney cruise on the world's largest cruise ship. Eeeek!

Yay! First TR is started! I will say, it's not weird seeing oneself in someone else's TR :)

Now I just need to get crackin' on mine (and I can't wait until the next WDWMagic cruise)

Glad it's not weird to see yourself in someone else's report. After posting the 1900 PF pics of everyone I thought about that and wondered.

I can't wait until the next run away from home, too!

I am loving your trip report and pictures! So sorry to read what you went through at Remy!

Awwww, thanks for the love. Eh, Remy is what it is. I truly am glad they make the effort to maintain a higher standard. I'd just rather see it maintained discreetely and consistantly. ;)

great picture!

Thank you. That on was with my Pentax WG1. Fantastic underwater camera. There's much newer versions of it on the market currently. Mine was a Target clearance score. One of the best investments ever. Editing was iPhoto. Nothing too technical for me to mess up. :p

I love all of your pictures Kelly! I even spotted myself in a few. I'll admit I tear up a bit seeing the screen shots of us leaving. It was such an emotional few minutes for me.

I'm working on my birthday trip report and then I will start on the cruise report. I'm hoping by the time I do mine, I won't have to compete with everyone. LOL. Then maybe I'll have some readers!

I think we'll all be spotting ourselves in each other's pictures! I know I've looked in backgrounds of random pictures before wondering if I'd see myself. I think our chances are a little better now. LOL!

Honestly, I'm not so sure there will be a swarm of girls cruise TRs. It'll be less than we originally thought. Still, each journey is unique and it's definitely cool to see the same trip from different perspectives.

That's a sweet limo. You definately don't see too many limos pulling trailers around. Loving the report and your outside pics at GF are wonderful.

The limo was interesting especially when the driver was trying to get it turned around and parked twice at 2 different liquor stores. The first one was closed.

Again, the GF is so gorgeous. I'm anxious to see Tammy's shots because I know hers are going to be the ultimate. She was shooting a lot of the same stuff at the same time I was.

Great TR and great pics! Not your typical...for me, anyway...never read a "Girls" TR before...! ;)
Sorry about Remy. Maybe Skinner was runnin' the place that evening...?! o_O ;)
And, as secure as I am in my testosterone-laden, red-blooded-American-male self...I can still admit I caught the "Oh look! There's a band!" reference...!!! :eek: :facepalm: :hilarious: :D :cautious: ;)

Thanks! It was interesting having so many ladies all together. We spread out on the ship a lot and it was cool to randomly bump into the others. Or, you'd be walking along and hear your name yelled out. That's usually how it works for me since I'm so oblivious. LOL!

I think Skinner must've been the stand-in that night. ;) Actually, have you ever been??? The chef, Chef Patrick, looks waaaaay too much like Chef Gusteau for it to be a coincidence. Not kidding. It's true! The first time my old man & I ate there we were rolling when we saw him. LOL!

Oh! You caught that! "Oh look! There's a band!" I didn't think anyone else would. My husband is as testosterone-laden, red-blooded American male as they come and he loooooves that movie. He doesn't show it much but he's got a bit of a romantical streak.

3 quick things...

1 - I appreciate the # rule being self enforced

2 - yes I have had my luggage on the monorail...that morning @Tiggerish and I took it from the gorgeous SSE view (among other Disney sites) at bay lake tower!

3 - it's not weird to see myself in a TR...I love that pic with Cindy! Send it to me!

It's so not weird for 27 ladies to meet on the internet...we are AWESOME!

Roomie!

1. Oooooh...can I be called "The Enforcer" next time?! It sounds so b@d@$$! I'll work on my you're-gonna-die look!

2. You sure did do the monorail luggage thing. Did you feel weird or kinda special? I felt like it was something I wasn't likely to do too often so I felt really special. I'm a dork like that.

3. I've got a LOT of pics to be sending out. :D I'll send you the pic. Maybe I'll send it to Holly or Tammy to edit nicer first and let them send it to you.

I didn't think it was weird meeting internet friends either but this wasn't my first time traveling with internet friends. We ARE awesome!

BTW, thanks for the little textin' last night. So sweet of you. And, hey, I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you all day Saturday! :inlove:

Following along. Love your pictures. They are edited amazingly. I need to get off my butt and start writing mine too.

I totally feel you on the dining experience. Mine was not the greatest but it was in the main dining rooms. I was totally expecting them to cater to my food allergies better than they did. Apparently red beans and rice is made with coconut milk? Who knew? Certainly not this Cajun lady. Lol. I ordered most of my meals the night before so I was expecting to be able to have really good food. You have almost 24 hours to prepare meals with out coconut and mushrooms but dried beans on a bed of rice was totally unexceptable for me. It was not the only thing wrong. After reading numerous trip reports of how amazing the desserts were I wanted to try them so bad. Nope. Most we're made with some type of coconut product. I was under the assumption that when you give them your allergies ahead of time they are able to make sure to accommodate you. Well I'm here to tell you it didn't happen. Horrible MDR experience. Palo was amazing for brunch. I would so do it every trip for every meal!
Sorry to be so negative. I guess I too needed to get this off my chest, too.

Eh, stay on your butt as long as you want. Not a dang thing wrong with that.

I'm sorry about your dining experiences. That stinks. I would think they'd be able to create more interesting things for you, too. Did you really try to order red beans & rice, tho? You didn't really think that could work out, did you? I learned a long time ago that when not in Southeast LA it's best to avoid any Cajun dishes. They'll all go down in flames. I get this itch to go in the kitchen, find the cook, and commence to teaching them how this works.

Totally OT but I stumbled upon a "healthy" alternative for a roux for gumbo. Don't laugh. It really didn't come off bad at all. Instead of the bacon grease & flour spread your white flour out in the bottom of a metal pan and put it in the oven. Bake at like 425F for 1/2 hour or so taking it out to stir fairly frequently, 5-10 minute intervals work. Eventually, the white flour browns. Use that browned flour and you're all set. When I told my guys I was going to try to make a healthy gumbo they all groaned. They tried it veeeeery reluctantly...and LOVED it! I swear, anyone can make good stuff using bacon grease or butter. It's an accomplishment to make good stuff that's healthy!

Writing!

LOL! Planning our big days for next month on the Western ports you did last year. I've thought of y'all!

And it was so cool to meet you and Heather on the trip. I'll get to that, tho. :cool:

Fun pictures at 1900 PF! @plaz10 - love your appropriately-themed scarf that you wore on the eve of the cruise! :D

Kelly, really pretty pictures! Atlantis looks like a lot of fun...glad you ladies lucked out with no other cruise ships being in Nassau that day and had the place to yourselves! :)

Thanks, Shannon. I was impressed with Jess' scarfy flair that first night. I can never figure out scarves and feel dumb trying to look cool. :geek:

Atlantis is really an amazing place. I know I shouldn't be advertising other travel destinations but I'd love to stay there for a long weekend someday. September look nice and quiet. It was really cool being the only ship in port that day. Contrast that for when we're in Nassau next month on the largest cruise ship in the world. I think the port passenger load for Nassau that day is like 18k+. It's also a holiday week. Um, not even trying to get over to Atlantis. No way!

Ugh, I just read your Remy-rant and I'd say it's most definitely valid. I would have been savage.

Apart from that - LOVING this TR, though pretty bummed that I wasn't there to enjoy it with you ladies :) Next time we cruise I think I'll convince someone to come to Atlantis with me.. I never enjoy Nassau day, it's time to try something new.

I love the GF picture right before the smores! They all look so EPIC. I also adore the 1900 Park Fare photos.. that Cinder was a babe. I'm also pretty sure that Anastasia has been there for awhile - she looks extremely familiar. If I could be her, I would be the happiest Disney friend ever.

Unless I was friends with Meg or Jasmine or Esmerelda. Need the attitude.

Okay, proceed.

Kenzie!

Thanks for the support on the Remy deal. Yeah, even the sweetest of gals have their inner lioness. There's some things that just push those buttons more than others for each of us.

We missed you on the trip. Maybe next time. Lookin' like it may become an annual thing so there's bound to be a year that meshes for you.

Atlantis really is gorgeous. Even if you just go to see the aquariums or wander about. They offer so much.

Speaking of Nassau day, we have another coming up next month. Originally we intended to treat it like another at-sea day since the port passenger load for the day is so sickeningly high. Plus, the ship we'll be on is all-new to us and MASSIVE. But, I made the mistake of reading and digging like I do. There's cool stuff in Nassau that I want to see now! Bahamas Rum Cake Factory. Free tours and samples. John Waitling's Rum Distillery. Tours and samples. Graycliff Hotel Chocolate Factory. Tours and samples. These 3 things are now on my must-do list. Tracey still doesn't want to go but he's just gonna have to deal. I'm going.

I know the usual "I would never stay at the stuffy GF" statement but I cannot say enough that it's worth a try to stay 1 night, especially if you can get 3 others to split a discounted room with you. ;) It's a beautiful place.

Mirror mirror on the wall... ;)

It's not me. I'm not even close to fairest of them all. I can own this with noooooo problems.

KELLY!!!! Your trip report has brought me out of hiding. ;) I'm loving it. I'm also loving the dreaminess of your sunset photos around the Grand Floridian. And the mirror shot shout out... my favorite!

Now, I must drink, for I said your name. :)

Holly! I was wondering if you'd see the report! Eh, my editing still leaves much to be desired but I'm pretty happy with my composition. I don't see me ever carrying around the big-pro cameras you, Shannon, Tammy, etc. carry but I'm totally in love with my little lightweight inexpensive (in comparison) mirrorless baby. She shoots in raw for me. I haven't bought any additional lenses or anything. May never get around to that. But for something I can snap quickly then have the versatility of a raw file, I'm feeling mighty good with what I've got. I've been editing in Light Room but I'm not sure I'll stick with it. I wish Apple's Aperture had a free trial so I could try before I buy. But, judging by how easy I interface with iPhoto, I'm prob'ly leaning more towards Apple's photo editing software moreso than others. I really need something easy for the complete novice. All the technical stuff boggles my brain. Just give me stuff to play with and I'll find my way.

The game is still ON! @Ariel484 , you need to save the list of rules. I have a feeling the game shall be continued next time. It'll be our Epic Girls Game that we pick up each trip. Tradition. Whadya think?????

Crap, so did I. And Kelly's hashtagged twice...we're in trouble here! ;)

...and I said your name again. Another drink for me!

Drink up, ladies! Where's the cabana boy when we need him???

Awesome photos, Kelly.

Can't wait to see the rest of them. :)

Another roomie!!!!

Thanks, Jen! The photos in their original forms are much better than what I'm puting out post-editing for now. I'll prob'ly slow down and take my time with the pics for part 2 of the trip.

Loved your email response this morning. Short, sweet, to the point. I told Tammy I think it's unanimous. Hoping to see some announcements soon! <--I just shivered with excitement when I typed that! :D

Mrs.Skellington

I've done the brown flour roux. It works great every time.
And yes, it was the pirate night and it was really the only thing I could eat. Everything else had obvious coconut in it. And I really wanted to go back to show them how it's done. Lol. Can't wait until you post more pictures. Loving it.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I've done the brown flour roux. It works great every time.
And yes, it was the pirate night and it was really the only thing I could eat. Everything else had obvious coconut in it. And I really wanted to go back to show them how it's done. Lol. Can't wait until you post more pictures. Loving it.

Oh cool! I had never heard of the brown flour roux before. I impressed the heck outta myself with it. I guess I'm easy like that. :cautious::jawdrop::hilarious:

Dang, Pirate Night! Boooooo!!! Maybe for the future that could be a night to book Palo for dinner. I wonder what their chef could create for you. Hmmmm.... Isn't it crazy how the bad food makes us girls want to go teach them the right way. Or maybe we could just go back there and have a Gordon Ramsey moment all over 'em. LOL!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
September 10, 2013 - Castaway Cay. Let the games begin!

It's Castaway Cay day! On every one of the 7 Disney cruises I've been on, Castaway day is always the most anticipated. This one didn't disappoint.

Was still feeling a little blue from last night's events but hey, at least I can say I was well rested. Finding the positive, @Disneyfalcon ! :angelic:

Stepping off the ship then having the opportunity to admire her beauty never gets old.

This morning I was walking out on-island with Tammy & Christina. Tammy's roomie, Missy, was off with some of the other girls running the Castaway Cay 5k. We were trying to time it so we got to the finish so we could see Missy finish. I think she said it was her first 5k. Maybe? Not sure. Anywhoo, we stopped along the way to take in the details. It was nice to not feel hurried. Here's another picture of Tammy doing what she does.

It was really cool to see the things she sees. I've long admired her amazing photography. It was truly fascinating to watch her and follow her eye.

We did see Missy at the finish of the 5k. We cheered her and Tammy even RAN after her to snap her finish time as she passed the finish line. Yes. Tammy. RAN. :jawdrop::hilarious: We totally congratulated Missy for being the one to make that happen. :p I wish I'd gotten pics. Tammy has some, tho!

We headed over to the private cabanas area on the family beach. Yep. We did that, too. Not only were we #blessed (<---yes, I hashtagged!) to have an expert on top of snagging our cabanas for us when they opened to booking, we had luck on our side because we scored 3 cabanas all in a row. That's unheard of! :jawdrop::jawdrop: Cabanas are so limited and so hard to get. They often disappear within minutes of the 120-day booking window opening at midnight.

Entry to the cabanas area.

If memory serves, we had #'s 5, 6, & 7. I found it quite humorous that they went to all the trouble of puting everyone's names on the respective placcards. Next time maybe we'll save them the trouble and suggest a group name. LOL!

The family beach cabanas actually have a roped off private section of beach just for them. It's really very nice.

These were our 3 cabanas from the beach side.

This is the beach side marker for Cabana #5.

It's kinda secluded.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Sooooo, I walked around snapping pics still feeling the nagging of the blues. Ugh. There weren't many gals around at this point. I plopped down in the hammock and sorta hung there for a few minutes. The blues were really kicking my butt. All I could think of was the last time I was here in a cabana on Castaway Cay. I was with my family. I missed my family. Man, I reeeaaally missed my family. I started tearing up and in that moment all I wanted was to just go home.

Christina was there. I whined about missing the boys. Decided I'd walk back to the restrooms. Wasn't sure what I was gonna do beyond that. Maybe I'd just go back to the ship. I was afraid I'd be the worst company to have.

Seriously. This happened. In paradise!

Christina was a little blue, too. I think she had a bit of a headache going on. She went back to the ship. I made my way to the restroom by myself. Along the way I had this whole mental conversation with myself:

This is so stupid. You're in paradise and you're only thinking about what you don't have. This is not the way this was supposed to go. Stupid girl, you're doing this to yourself. Stop it. It's okay to miss the guys. They miss you, too. They've done so much to get you here. All the hours Tracey worked to earn all that money. The boys being so grown-up taking care of the house, Riley, and their dad while you're away. They've been so supportive to send you on a fun trip all by yourself and now you are ruining their gift. Stupid. Don't do this to yourself. Don't do this to THEM.

So, I went potty, returned to the cabana next to mine where now there were several of the younger gals hanging out, and I asked them for help. Told them how I felt. Told them I didn't want to do this. I had to turn a corner. I asked them to break a foot off in my butt if I don't straighten up.

And I turned the corner this day. Thanks, ladies!

I put my camera down and ordered a drink. Everything whizzed by after this. I went out in the water with my water camera at some point and took these:

But then it started to rain.

That's okay, tho! If you have a cabana, you have a place to escape! We had to pull the windows & front door shut but it wasn't a problem. In no time the rain blew over and the awesomest day ever continued. See??? We must've been a helluva sight. The beer guy brought the first bucket. So what do we do? Park it in the perfect spot. Then there was a swarm of girls with cameras snapping pics! It was so funny!

Back to the water. With beer. Why not? This could be an advertisement, huh?

Never too many pictures of this girl.

The younger gals had planned to play a drinking game with cards. At first I was like, "No way. I'm too old for that." But, what really was going on is that I had my wild and crazy partying teenage years much younger than college ages. I never did any of that sort of stuff. When most girls are off in college sowing their oats I was getting married, getting a job, paying bills, and desperately trying to start a family. Never went to bars. Never did that sort of thing. I know I played a drinking game with cards once when we were celebrating the birth of my 2nd niece. Unfortunately, I don't remember much about it. :cautious: Therefore, I don't think that game counts. I was the big winner or the big loser depending on your perspective. LOL! @obrienIII , which was it? This resulted in the now legendary "Jose Incident". Jose Cuervo is NOT my friend. He's -->:devilish:.

So, the younger girls are going to play this drinking game and I figured why the heck not. Never too late to try new stuff. We were taking turns ordering buckets of beer, buy 5 get 1 free. I think with additional tip I signed out at $35 for a bucket. There were a couple rounds of shots. Dang, they didn't have any Jagermeister on-island. Have yet to do my first shot of that. In my whole life. :confused: Girls? Next trip??? Every time the cabana guy came or the bartender fellow returned with a round they were met with huge cheers. :inlove::inlove::inlove: for the cabana guy and bartender fellow. They even deliver your rounds to the water!

Drinking game!

Definitely the content in the cabana needs to stay in the cabana. Forever. Or until next time. :cool:

Aaaaaah....never too many pictures of the prettiest gal of them all....

Unfortunately, the afternoon had to come to a close. The cabana peeps were so gracious. They never said, "Get out." We knew. But before we go, it's Sherry's birthday and she hasn't put her toes in the beautiful water yet. Happy Birthday, Sherry!!!!! Holly took a pic of me taking a pic of her, too.

A whole bunch of girls' toes in the pristine Castaway Cay sand before we go. Some of us may or may not have had some difficulty standing upright for this pic... :angelic::hilarious:

Oh look! It's the AquaDuck!

Going home. Thanks for an amazing day, Castaway Cay. See ya real soon!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
I dressed for dinner and probably worked on rehydrating as much as I could. LOL! Next up was Palo dinner! We had a nice group of gals all dining together so we got the honor of sitting in the semi-private room at the cool-kids table. Here's the Palo ladies from left to right: Christina, Shannon, Courtney, Tammy, Missy, Jen, Siobhan, & Joanna.

The light fixture was really pretty.

Our server was kind enough to take a few group pics for us. Again, I know my editing leaves much to be desired. For you more skilled ladies out there, I have both these files in raw format so you can prob'ly make them look waaaaay better than me. Shoot me an email and I'll send them to you.

I wish I'd taken a pic of the menu so I could tell you what the stuff I ate was. The first thing I had was this mushroom something over something with this crazy good sauce all over. The pokey thing in top was made of crusted parmesan cheese.

Before the next course they give you a little scoop of lemon ice with a single blueberry adornment. It's to "cleanse your pallete" or whatever. I always say I'm gonna ask for a full-on dish of this for dessert but I always forget when they say the word "chocolate". LOL!

This was the Palo whatever-beef and it's frickin' awesome. I also got a half-portion of the gnocchi. That stuff is slap-ya-mama good, too.

Fairly early in the dinner service the servers will ask you about dessert selections because their famous chocolate soufle takes a full 25 minutes to cook. It's cooked to order so it's always lava-hot when they bring it to you. The presentation includes them digging a hole in the middle and pouring in the 2 sauces. This stuff is so amazing. Unfortunately, everything is amazing so I never have the room in my belly to finish this. Perhaps I should start asking for it as an appetizer?

After dinner I was bustin' at the seems full. Good golly but Palo is good. I know with my full stomach and the long day of beachin' n' drinkin' I was pretty wiped-out. Again, I turned in early. I guess this is where my age does, in fact, keep me in-check.

Goal for next girls cruise: enjoy the night life with the girls! Geez!!!!

HollyBelle

Great Castaway review... so glad you stuck around with us that afternoon, Kelly! So glad! And, yes, what happens in the cabana, stays in the cabana! Of course, there's a whole host of pictures on my camera just itching to get posted. ;):D:cool:

disneygirl1

OMG Kelly I am loving this report and wish I was there! Your pics are amazing!!! You have never done a shot a jager? :D Definitely not my favorite straight, but throw in some redbull and I can tolerate it! LOL! The corona bottles are so cool! I have never seen them before!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom