Huggle-licious

Connor002

speck76 said:
I was taking allergy meds for 13 years.....and they seemed to only ever help a little....

I have not taken them for 6 months....and I feel the same (94% of the time) as I did with the various allergy drugs.....

Eh... maybe you grew immune to them.

They help me, but there was definitively a time (before they switched me to Flonase) that it felt like they didn't help.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
I don't speak foreign languages! Speak english!!! :lol:

"Vous" is the polite form of "you," "etes" means along the line of "are," "Belle" is the feminine form of "beauty."

If that doesn't help, try running it through a translator.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
"Vous" is the polite form of "you," "etes" means along the line of "are," "Belle" is the feminine from of "beauty."

If that doesn't help, try running it through a translator.
Aw...you're doing better at this trying to pick up women thing! :kiss: Kinda made me melt a little! :)

(What's the second part mean? Or is that the same as the first?)

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I actually found a translator on the internet...so I figured it out myself!

Thank you Connor! Vous êtes merveilleux et très doux. :kiss:

Connor002

dandaman said:
Connor: I thought "vous etes" was the plural form?

(I thought the right form would be "Tu es belle"...)

I don't know. I'm fairly sure it's "Vous etes," unless I'm remembering the conjugation incorrectly.

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Thank you Connor! Vous êtes merveilleux et très doux. :kiss:

I don't know what "doux" means... but after looking it up through a translator, I hope it was some kind of miscommunication. :lookaroun

figmentmom

DDuckFan130 said:
Vous etes is plural, but it also used as a show of respect.

Tu is both French and Spanish, and they mean the same thing :wave:

That's what I was thinking, Regina, but I wasn't sure (high school French was a LOOOOONG time ago!) :lol:

MKCP 1985

It is official . . . we have added a Mitsubishi Galant to the family. :lookaroun And my daughter, who had never driven alone in a car drove by herself all the way home from the dealership to our house (about 20 miles, give or take) with her mom following. Then, twenty minutes later, off to her best friend's house to show off her car. :cry:

See what you have to look forward to, Mad?

Connor002

Before I go...
My dad saw something at Best Buy today and bought it for us.
It's a language computer program, and it has Spanish, Englisg, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, and Portugese on it.
I'm going to have fun with this! :lol: :lookaroun :D :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom