Huggle-licious

figmentmom

Lil'mermaid said:
Woman! I'm going to be 45 minutes away so I'll be home more often than I won't, and I don't have a licence let alone a car, remember?? I can't have a car because I'm going to college...you came up with that. :brick:

Your parents will still be emotional. It's a Mom and Dad thing. Get ready - here it comes - "You'll understand when you're a parent yourself!" :)

Connor002

figmentmom said:
Oh, sweetie, wait until you drive her to college for her freshman year.

When my cousin went off to college, my aunt spent the weekend crying, at which point she and my mom would try to console each other, and it would end in both of them sobbing uncontrollably. :lookaroun :hammer: :lookaroun

Connor002

dandaman said:
Just know that I'll be able to prowl the streets by myself in less than 2 years. :lookaroun

Be afraid. :drevil:

And just think: I have a passport! :drevil:

:lookaroun

Oh wait... it's Canada... who needs a passport...

speck76

tigsmom said:
Nothing? :lookaroun

Thats a good thing. HUGGLES

Don't try to suffer thru the allergies though, if your sinuses are too inflamed you set yourself up for an infection.

Well.....I am exploring the medicinal effects of everybodies favorite germ killer.....alcohol :D

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Nah...it came out of your mouth...and if you have ever farted, you never told me about it :lookaroun
dear.....everybody farts

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

0916291529.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,32,-59_AA240_____20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
I know darling...but I haven't heard you fart...not yet...and I hope that you don't for the consideration of others around you :lookaroun
well.....it depends on how much I like my company.....or if I prefer them to die a painful death

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom