Huggle-licious

speck76

tigsmom said:
*sigh*

how are you today?
great....allergies are an absolute mess, but that is typical this time of year (when you see a yellow dusting on your car each morning.....that is not a good sign for those with allergies)

tigsmom

speck76 said:
great....allergies are an absolute mess, but that is typical this time of year (when you see a yellow dusting on your car each morning.....that is not a good sign for those with allergies)

Hope you can get them under control. The yellow dust won't arrive here for about a month or so.. :(

Connor002

speck76 said:

I'm on enough allergy medication to kill a small animal... :lookaroun but they work...

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Well...he told me all about what it's like to work for Disney. Made me wanna work there even more.

He also told me a Magical Moments story about how this little five year old girl dressed up as Cinderella came up to him, tugged on his sleeve, and said "Prince Charming, can I dance with you?" Then he told me all about how he danced with this little girl. It seriously was the cutest story and I almost cried. (Which is sad b/c I didn't even know the kid!)

MKCP 1985

Hi Nibs, is Prince Charming in Phi Kappa Phi, or was your dance card just exceptionally full last night? Nice story.

Hi Giraffe. What's new?

I just got home from the ball fields where my son's team played a double header in cool winds and overcast skies. brrrrr!!!

Meanwhile, my wife bought my daughter a used car. pre-owned my a$$! it is a used car. . . say it with me, "Uuuuuuuussssssed." :lookaroun

I think it looks like this: (from Google images)

4SA.JPG

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Well...he told me all about what it's like to work for Disney. Made me wanna work there even more.

Vous êtes belle. Vous devriez travailler comme belle! :D :kiss:

Nibbs said:
(Which is sad b/c I didn't even know the kid!)

It's not sad... it's sweet...
Say it with me: "Awww..."

MKCP 1985

Connor002 said:
Would you rather pay for a new one? :lookaroun
No, I'd rather not have to negotiate down to a reasonable price for a used car. I think somebody believes they can get more $$ by calling it "pre-owned."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom