Huggle-licious

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
I don't know what "doux" means... but after looking it up through a translator, I hope it was some kind of miscommunication. :lookaroun
Do I wanna know what it said?

What I actually said was you are very wonderful and sweet.

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
It is official . . . we have added a Mitsubishi Galant to the family. :lookaroun And my daughter, who had never driven alone in a car drove by herself all the way home from the dealership to our house (about 20 miles, give or take) with her mom following. Then, twenty minutes later, off to her best friend's house to show off her car. :cry:

See what you have to look forward to, Mad?

(((HUGS)))

She'll be fine... will you hold my hand when the time comes for Katie to drive off alone?

MKCP 1985

tigsmom said:
(((HUGS)))

She'll be fine... will you hold my hand when the time comes for Katie to drive off alone?
Count on it. Trust me, there were some tears shed this afternoon. (Not by ME, of course :cool: ) :lookaroun

figmentmom

MKCP 1985 said:
Count on it. Trust me, there were some tears shed this afternoon. (Not by ME, of course :cool: ) :lookaroun

Oh, sweetie, wait until you drive her to college for her freshman year. I kid you not, when we took Sara to college and moved her into the dorm, we had just said our goodbyes and walked back to our car. Sitting on the curb, next to his car, was the father of another freshman girl, wiping his eyes and blowing his nose. My husband said, "Don't YOU start, too!"

And then there's walking your little girl down the aisle at her wedding...:cry: :lol:

tigsmom

figmentmom said:
Oh, sweetie, wait until you drive her to college for her freshman year. I kid you not, when we took Sara to college and moved her into the dorm, we had just said our goodbyes and walked back to our car. Sitting on the curb, next to his car, was the father of another freshman girl, wiping his eyes and blowing his nose. My husband said, "Don't YOU start, too!"

And then there's walking your little girl down the aisle at her wedding...:cry: :lol:

:lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

tigsmom said:
:lookaroun

Woman! I'm going to be 45 minutes away so I'll be home more often than I won't, and I don't have a licence let alone a car, remember?? I can't have a car because I'm going to college...you came up with that. :brick:

ogryn

Darn those Australians...

Medal Table
Last Updated: Sat Mar 18 - 13:33
G S B Total
Australia 23 15 18 56
England 8 11 6 25
India 7 3 1 11
Scotland 4 4 3 11
South Africa 3 1 4 8
Canada 2 10 5 17
New Zealand 2 3 5 10
Malaysia 1 1 2 4
Sri Lanka 1 0 0 1
Bangladesh 0 1 0 1
P New Guinea 0 1 0 1
Wales 0 0 3 3
Singapore 0 0 2 2
Isle Of Man 0 0 1 1
Fiji 0 0 1 1

Kicking Canada's ______ though :D :lookaroun :lookaroun

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:
Woman! I'm going to be 45 minutes away so I'll be home more often than I won't, and I don't have a licence let alone a car, remember?? I can't have a car because I'm going to college...you came up with that. :brick:

:rolleyes:

MerHearted

img9318966.jpg

Wooooooo! Who's back, baby!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

MKCP 1985

MerHearted said:
Wooooooo! Who's back, baby!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Some of us were wondering whether you would go with your hometown Eagles or your man T.O. Being division rivals, you can't go with the Cowboys AND the Eagles. . . :lol:

You wouldn't go with T.O. and not the Cowboys, would you? :veryconfu

MerHearted

MKCP 1985 said:
Some of us were wondering whether you would go with your hometown Eagles or your man T.O. Being division rivals, you can't go with the Cowboys AND the Eagles. . . :lol:

You wouldn't go with T.O. and not the Cowboys, would you? :veryconfu

*dressed in Cowboys gear* What was the question again? :lookaroun

I'm loyal to TO. If he wears the star, so will I. :cool:

(This oddly doesn't feel that awkward. Perhaps all the hostility of the last year has made it easier for my betrayal.)

MKCP 1985

MerHearted said:
*dressed in Cowboys gear* What was the question again? :lookaroun

I'm loyal to TO. If he wears the star, so will I. :cool:

(This oddly doesn't feel that awkward. Perhaps all the hostility of the last year has made it easier for my betrayal.)
heh,

how'd you get the boots around that fishy tail of yours?

I'm happy for you that your guy found a home, Vince. :D Here's hoping it works out for him in Big D. *clink*

MerHearted

MKCP 1985 said:
heh,

how'd you get the boots around that fishy tail of yours?

I'm happy for you that your guy found a home, Vince. :D Here's hoping it works out for him in Big D. *clink*

No boots... though I do like the hat! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom