Huggle-licious

Connor002

MKCP 1985 said:
No, I'd rather not have to negotiate down to a reasonable price for a used car. I think somebody believes they can get more $$ by calling it "pre-owned."

Smart people tend to notice the tactic... but so much of America is dumb... it probably works. :lookaroun

tigsmom

speck76 said:
I used to be.....I stopped them all cold turkey about 6 months ago

Don't you take anything anymore? You can become immune to some of the ones used over a long period of time and there are some newer ones out there that may work for you. Nasonex works wonders for me where Claritan stopped working.

Connor002

tigsmom said:
Don't you take anything anymore? You can become immune to some of the ones used over a long period of time and there are some newer ones out there that may work for you. Nasonex works wonders for me where Claritan stopped working.

I'm on Flonase(sp?) and Zyrteck(sp?). I've switched around since I was young, so I don't know what I had to take before them.

speck76

tigsmom said:

I take nothing anymore :lookaroun

speck76

Connor002 said:

I was taking allergy meds for 13 years.....and they seemed to only ever help a little....

I have not taken them for 6 months....and I feel the same (94% of the time) as I did with the various allergy drugs.....

figmentmom

Safari Giraffe said:
My mom taught me all I needed to now about making ribs and I use the same recipe with some minor changes of my own. GOOD EATS!!!!

...mmm...recipes passed from generation to generation are the BEST! :slurp:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
MKCP 1985 said:
Hi Nibs, is Prince Charming in Phi Kappa Phi, or was your dance card just exceptionally full last night? Nice story.

No...actually I met him at a St. Patrick's Day party my friends were throwing. (Which I went to after the Phi Kappa Phi initation.) I'm trying to get him hooked up with my friend...as I really hate her b/f she currently has! :lol: I mean who wouldn't want to date Prince Charming?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
speck76 said:
I was taking allergy meds for 13 years.....and they seemed to only ever help a little....

I have not taken them for 6 months....and I feel the same (94% of the time) as I did with the various allergy drugs.....
I was the same way. I took allergy medicine for a few years and then one day I decided I didn't want to refill my perscription...and I haven't noticed much of a difference. So I"ve never gone back.

tigsmom

speck76 said:
I take nothing anymore :lookaroun

Nothing? :lookaroun

Thats a good thing. HUGGLES

Don't try to suffer thru the allergies though, if your sinuses are too inflamed you set yourself up for an infection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom