Huggle-licious

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Hey...has anybody ever gotten the Disney HELLO! in their inbox...I've never gotten it before and didn't know why I was...not that I'm complaining...just curious.

Hi Nibs!
Got my first one ever today.
Only glanced over it.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Uponastar said:
Don't know why I got it, but it was in my email this morning.
Hey I thought you were eating dinner!
Yeah...I don't know why I got mine either. It looks like it's new. Wonder if it's replacing Disney Insider???

Lil'mermaid

dandaman said:
Good. Why so tired?

Got up early, went to school for a half day, came home for lunch and went back to school to run a rehearsal. I have to be back tomorrow at 9 to finish sets and paint the stage before hell week gets into full swing. :brick:

Pongo

Lil'mermaid said:
Got up early, went to school for a half day, came home for lunch and went back to school to run a rehearsal. I have to be back tomorrow at 9 to finish sets and paint the stage before hell week gets into full swing. :brick:

Are we still talking about Fiddler? Or is this a different show?

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Pongo said:
Hmmm. Then I should have gotten one too...
no...I figured it out I think. I scheduled a vacation on the My Itinaries thing (I totally spelled that wrong...but I don't feel like checking it) on the Disney website. It looks like it's from there.

If you PM me with your e-mail address I'll send it to you

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Hell week sounds interesting, indeed. :lol:

Good luck :wave:
Trust me...hell week is not fun! It's very hard on a person. I remember from when I was in high school. Somedays I would be at school for over 13 hours during those weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom