Huggle-licious

stranger

Lil'mermaid said:
He was rated the #1 concert in the area in 2005 up here. Helps that hes a local fella. :lol: I was surprised I was allowed to go up to see him but it was so worth breaking curfew. :D

Imagine all the shows you'll get to see once you're in college! :D
(But you'll need a job to pay for them all :lol: )

Lil'mermaid

stranger said:
Imagine all the shows you'll get to see once you're in college! :D
(But you'll need a job to pay for them all :lol: )

True. :lol:

My cousin saw Fall Out Boy and another band at a club not too far from here in December and told me if he knew I was a fan he'd have taken me. Tickets sold out in 35 minutes and he some how just got in! He wanted to see the other band!

stranger

Lil'mermaid said:
True. :lol:

My cousin saw Fall Out Boy and another band at a club not too far from here in December and told me if he knew I was a fan he'd have taken me. Tickets sold out in 35 minutes and he some how just got in! He wanted to see the other band!

He now knows you're a fan! Remind him next time they're in town. ;)

I've recently gotten into a show or two for free. :lookaroun :D
Saw The Dresden Dolls and Gogol Bordello at no cost.

Lil'mermaid

stranger said:
He now knows you're a fan! Remind him next time they're in town. ;)

I've recently gotten into a show or two for free. :lookaroun :D
Saw The Dresden Dolls and Gogol Bordello at no cost.

Yeah, we always say we're going to go do something together but we're pretty far apart in age (hes like 21 and I'm not 18 yet)

He asked me when he saw me:
him: "So what did you do last Thursday?"
me: "Drivers Ed, got my eyebrows waxed and got rejected from college. Basically cried all night."
him: "Oh. I saw Gym Class Heroes and Fall Out Boy at the Chance"
me: "You know that I hate you right? Cause I do."

:lol:

stranger

Lil'mermaid said:
Yeah, we always say we're going to go do something together but we're pretty far apart in age (hes like 21 and I'm not 18 yet)

He asked me when he saw me:
him: "So what did you do last Thursday?"
me: "Drivers Ed, got my eyebrows waxed and got rejected from college. Basically cried all night."
him: "Oh. I saw Gym Class Heroes and Fall Out Boy at the Chance"
me: "You know that I hate you right? Cause I do."

:lol:

As far as age, you'll catch up to him eventually! :lookaroun

And I would've thrown my shoe at him. :lookaroun :lol:

MKCP 1985

**huggles**

Good to see you are being active, Brad. The racketball thing . . . good.

Joe, what are the British influences in that psychadelic nonsense known as "teletubbies?" With every viewing, I feel brain cells dying at an accellerated pace. :D I've never endured more than 3, no, 2 1/2 minutes of viewing at a time. :D

Lil'Mermaid, you will have every opportunity to see every concert you want, eventually, and then some. Trust me on that one. :wave: Still, it does suck to be left beind. :(

:wave: :wave:

tigsmom

MKCP 1985 said:
**huggles**

Lil'Mermaid, you will have every opportunity to see every concert you want, eventually, and then some. Trust me on that one. :wave: Still, it does suck to be left beind. :(

Couldn't let her take a 3 hr bus trip when she has responsibilities here.(and miss some important school time)

barnum42

MKCP 1985 said:
Joe, what are the British influences in that psychadelic nonsense known as "teletubbies?" With every viewing, I feel brain cells dying at an accellerated pace. :D I've never endured more than 3, no, 2 1/2 minutes of viewing at a time. :D
The British influence is that it was conceived, written, produced and filmed over here.

I recal reading that they overdubbed the characters for American audiences. Don't know if they changed the little films of kids doing various activities as well.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
barnum42 said:
The British influence is that it was conceived, written, produced and filmed over here.

I recal reading that they overdubbed the characters for American audiences. Don't know if they changed the little films of kids doing various activities as well.

Conceived is just a scary word in this context.
I've managed to avoid the teletubby generation...did bear my cross with Barney....but I seem to remember that the dialog....what dialog there is between the Michael Jackson giggles and other odd sounds...was with a British accent....

Hi Barnum...long time no talk!

DisneyJill

GOOD MORNING!! It's Thursday which means it's almost Friday! :sohappy:

Oy...Teletubbies make my brain hurt. Not as much as those little furry balls with legs, what are they called? Goobas? Boobahs? They just spin around and hum or something. I was oddly transfixed by them once. :lookaroun I hope my (not yet thought about or conceived) children don't want to watch Teletubbies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom