Huggle-licious

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
tigsmom said:
:sohappy: Big Dave & Little Dave

HUGGLES :kiss:

Which one is Little Dave....:lookaroun ?

H.......................... H............................ Hu....................... H.........

....no, still can't do it :eek:

tigsmom

ClemsonTigger said:
Which one is Little Dave....:lookaroun ?

H.......................... H............................ Hu....................... H.........

....no, still can't do it :eek:

Not you

We could go with Old Dave & Young Dave if you'd rather. :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Anyway, good afternoon all :wave:

Have an endo appointment in an hour, and tonight we have the vigil for my great uncle that passed away yesterday. I really hope it's not open casket...I don't think I can deal with seeing him.

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
Anyway, good afternoon all :wave:

Have an endo appointment in an hour, and tonight we have the vigil for my great uncle that passed away yesterday. I really hope it's not open casket...I don't think I can deal with seeing him.

I'm sure everything will go smoothly on both counts. I've only ever been to one closed casket wake, but it doesn't really matter to me.

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
I'm sure everything will go smoothly on both counts. I've only ever been to one closed casket wake, but it doesn't really matter to me.
Well the endo appointment is a check-up because I haven't seen him since before I started on the pill. And plus I need refills of the pill if he chooses to refill them :lol:

And the other thing, I guess we'll see. I've only been to one of those, and it was for someone I didn't even know. Now it's different.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom