Huggle-licious

figmentmom

ClemsonTigger said:
Yes it does, you need to find your way back with the least number of physical obstacles...water hazards, steep slopes, shrubbery....:rolleyes:

Edit: Not that I know about any of that...

Dave, Dave Dave...WOOT!!! Welcome to huggles! :sohappy: :wave:

Lil'mermaid

speck76 said:
you will be drunk most of your freshman year anyway....the layout does not mean that much

Problem A- Its a dry campus...get caught with booze, run the risk of getting thrown out.

Problem B- I'm not a big drinker. I will do it, but only when I'm allowed to.

Problem C- Brad, I'm only (almost) 18. Granted I haven't been ID'ed when ordering drinks but still...

Lil'mermaid

ClemsonTigger said:
Yes it does, you need to find your way back with the least number of physical obstacles...water hazards, steep slopes, shrubbery....:rolleyes:

Edit: Not that I know about any of that...

Theres a really annoying road that I have to cross to get to where my dorm will/should be. I need all my wits about me to cross it. :lol:

DisneyJill

Lil'mermaid said:
Problem A- Its a dry campus...get caught with booze, run the risk of getting thrown out.

Problem B- I'm not a big drinker. I will do it, but only when I'm allowed to.

Problem C- Brad, I'm only (almost) 18. Granted I haven't been ID'ed when ordering drinks but still...

Dry campus? Seriously? :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
that is not what I meant :hammer:
:lol: After I posted my reply I thought about it but the word still reminded me to go potty :lol:

Oh Brad...my sister has requested one of your photos to be used as her background...can she?

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: After I posted my reply I thought about it but the word still reminded me to go potty :lol:

Oh Brad...my sister has requested one of your photos to be used as her background...can she?
sure

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom