Huggle-licious

barnum42

ClemsonTigger said:
Conceived is just a scary word in this context.
I've managed to avoid the teletubby generation...did bear my cross with Barney....but I seem to remember that the dialog....what dialog there is between the Michael Jackson giggles and other odd sounds...was with a British accent....

Hi Barnum...long time no talk!

Hello back :wave:

How can "e-oh" be said in a British accent? :lol:

DDuckFan130

Ok...so I found out the wake is tomorrow so at least we won't have to rush to Broward and then back (being a school/work night and all).

And...I just got back from the endo. Lost 4 pounds :)D :lookaroun) and he told me that the one weird thing he saw in my blood tests was that my insulin levels were high. He said weight loss should help, but if it's genetic (i.e. my grandfather has diabetes) then that can't be helped obviously. I dunno what else he said, but he wants me to continue on the pill and I have to go do more blood tests to see if the pill has helped in the time I've been taking it.

Edit: Oh duh...he diagnosed me with mild PCOS...that's it :lol:

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
And...I just got back from the endo. Lost 4 pounds :)D :lookaroun) and he told me that the one weird thing he saw in my blood tests was that my insulin levels were high. He said weight loss should help, but if it's genetic (i.e. my grandfather has diabetes) then that can't be helped obviously. I dunno what else he said, but he wants me to continue on the pill and I have to go do more blood tests to see if the pill has helped in the time I've been taking it.

Edit: Oh duh...he diagnosed me with mild PCOS...that's it :lol:

High insulin levels come with PCOS...didn't I explain that to you already?
How is your cholesterol? Is he going to to do a fasting blood sugar? You need to know...many endo prescribe Glucophage (Metformin) to deal with the high insulin levels and then the weight should come down. :wave:

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
High insulin levels come with PCOS...didn't I explain that to you already?
How is your cholesterol? Is he going to to do a fasting blood sugar? You need to know...many endo prescribe Glucophage (Metformin) to deal with the high insulin levels and then the weight should come down. :wave:
You might have mentioned the insulin thing...but I don't remember. I guess that's one reason he diagnosed me with PCOS. He also kept mentioning hair growth, which since I got my period back, has not been as bad as it used to be.

I asked him about my blood sugar. He said they were normal.

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
You might have mentioned the insulin thing...but I don't remember. I guess that's one reason he diagnosed me with PCOS. He also kept mentioning hair growth, which since I got my period back, has not been as bad as it used to be.

I asked him about my blood sugar. He said they were normal.

Then hopefully its been caught early and can be dealt with. Just remember that you will have to look after this for the rest of your life. Still doing low carb? Thats the plan of choice for this.

DDuckFan130

tigsmom said:
Then hopefully its been caught early and can be dealt with. Just remember that you will have to look after this for the rest of your life. Still doing low carb? Thats the plan of choice for this.
Yeah...I've been cutting back on most of the "junk." I don't even eat a lot...but I don't exercise a lot either. But school and work have forced me to exercise...like climbing 5 flights of stairs twice a day or being on my feet at work all day. Little things, but now with the summer coming up I'll have more time to focus on that.

In fact, my sister made me get the Celebrity Fit Club DVD so she and I can use it :hammer:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Happy Day *huggles*

I was just on the radio on a station here in my hometown. I called because 1. I knew one of the radio hosts and 2. because I know how you're supposed to get rid of paint. It was fun!

Lil'mermaid

*good day huggles*

I got to leave at normal time today because I didnt have to stay for the play, I saw two of my friends who are home from college and got to catch up with them, Got a new haircut, had dinner at a normal time, and had one of my teachers say nice things about me to my mom. :D Its been a pretty good day!

And to make things even more awesome, the US is playing Mexico for the World Baseball Classic at 7:30! :sohappy:

*more huggles*

figmentmom

Lil'mermaid said:
*good day huggles*

I got to leave at normal time today because I didnt have to stay for the play, I saw two of my friends who are home from college and got to catch up with them, Got a new haircut, had dinner at a normal time, and had one of my teachers say nice things about me to my mom. :D Its been a pretty good day!

And to make things even more awesome, the US is playing Mexico for the World Baseball Classic at 7:30! :sohappy:

*more huggles*

:sohappy: for good days! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom