Huggle-licious

tigsmom

speck76 said:
I have not bowled in years......but I own a ball

I lost all of my stuff when the bowling alley in town burned to the ground. They never rebuilt, but a new one has opened in the next town and the have a Tigger bowling ball for sale. :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

Oh somewhat funny racquetball story: My uncle is turning 50 this year but is in great shape, and is a racquetball player. He saw my 24-year old cousin and his friend at the courts and challenged them both to a game. My cousin thinks "pfft this old fart? we'll kick his a$$."

When my cousin heard the first ball fly (or woosh :lol: ), he knew he was in for it. My cousin is very competitive, so the fact that my uncle beat him and his friend single-handedly embarassed him greatly :lol:

Ok, I'm done :lookaroun

Lil'mermaid

stranger said:
Yes! :lookaroun

Who did she check out?

She and another good friend are seeing The All American Rejects (great band) Hawthorne Heights (decent) From First to Last (eh...alright) and Fall Out Boy (ADORE them!). So they call me and the other girl's younger brother (another close friend) to say hi...and he IMs me, "I hate those two so much right now!"

stranger

Lil'mermaid said:
She and another good friend are seeing The All American Rejects (great band) Hawthorne Heights (decent) From First to Last (eh...alright) and Fall Out Boy (ADORE them!). So they call me and the other girl's younger brother (another close friend) to say hi...and he IMs me, "I hate those two so much right now!"

Instead of calling you to say hi, they should call you to let you listen to a song or two of Fall out boy! (But then that would be rubbing it in)
Why didn't you go?

speck76

tigsmom said:
I lost all of my stuff when the bowling alley in town burned to the ground. They never rebuilt, but a new one has opened in the next town and the have a Tigger bowling ball for sale. :lookaroun

oh....you must buy it!!!

Lil'mermaid

stranger said:
Instead of calling you to say hi, they should call you to let you listen to a song or two of Fall out boy! (But then that would be rubbing it in)
Why didn't you go?

They just did that!

And I couldnt go because I was told I couldnt, even though I could have paid for the tickets, and had 2 places I could have stayed.

They did the same thing with a Green Day concert this past fall too... :brick:

speck76

DDuckFan130 said:
Oh somewhat funny racquetball story: My uncle is turning 50 this year but is in great shape, and is a racquetball player. He saw my 24-year old cousin and his friend at the courts and challenged them both to a game. My cousin thinks "pfft this old fart? we'll kick his a$$."

When my cousin heard the first ball fly (or woosh :lol: ), he knew he was in for it. My cousin is very competitive, so the fact that my uncle beat him and his friend single-handedly embarassed him greatly :lol:

Ok, I'm done :lookaroun

It is truely a lifetime sport.....I have been beat by people twice my age, and I have beat people in much better shape than myself

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:
It is truely a lifetime sport.....I have been beat by people twice my age, and I have beat people in much better shape than myself
It definitely looks tough...but my uncle has been playing for a very long time. My cousin just took it up, but he figured he could kick his butt :rolleyes:

stranger

Lil'mermaid said:
They just did that!

And I couldnt go because I was told I couldnt, even though I could have paid for the tickets, and had 2 places I could have stayed.

They did the same thing with a Green Day concert this past fall too... :brick:

Greenday is overrated live! :lookaroun

*huggles*

DDuckFan130

stranger said:
Anyone into playing pool? Paul Newman convinced me to try it out! :lookaroun
When we went bowling one of the last times, my brother rented a table and I decided to play. Once you get the hang of it, it's fun! :lol:

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
When we went bowling one of the last times, my brother rented a table and I decided to play. Once you get the hang of it, it's fun! :lol:

I've been practicing playing pool ever since my friend bought a table...I've been going to his house just about every friday to play. You'd think I'd be better by now. :hammer:
Bowling...last time I went bowling was in 2001. :lol:

Lil'mermaid

stranger said:
I only know that one song of his.

He was rated the #1 concert in the area in 2005 up here. Helps that hes a local fella. :lol: I was surprised I was allowed to go up to see him but it was so worth breaking curfew. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom