How/What Does Your Username Mean?

Number_6

number-six.jpg

Be seeing you...

jaspurr

jaspurr is the name of my cat. I was trying to create an account one day for something or another and every combination of my name was gone then my big fat bagpuss walked across my desk and I thought why not and I have used jaspurr ever since.

WDW Florida 1989
Disneyland California 1990
WDW Florida 1992
Disneyland Paris 1997
WDW Florida 2001
WDW Florida 2004
Disneyland Paris 2005
Disneyland Paris 2006
WDW Florida 2007 Christmas
Disneyland Paris August 2008
WDW Florida 2010 Easter tick, tick, tick

Let the Tour Continue

Well, Pluto is my favorite Disney character, and I have always wanted to be one of the Disney princesses, so I put the two together, and got Pluto Princess :sohappy:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Monty is a nickname I gave myself when I joined the military to avoid being given some of the less pleasant nicknames that often were bestowed on taller men [Gronk, Igor, Stretch...], derived from my family name Montgomery [just take out the "Gomer" :lookaroun] and MontyMon is my fall-back login name any time "Monty" is already taken. I've been known as Monty Montgomery for over 32 years, many people have no idea what my actual given names are. Heck I'm even in the phone book as Monty Montgomery. :lol:

lunalovegoddess

Luna Lovegood + goddess= Lunalovegoddess

Lunalovegoddess is a play on words, and also a joke because it's such a New Age sort of name. I have a tendency to meddle in other people's love lives, as well, and have a fondness for Aphrodite. My first forum was FictionAlley, a Harry Potter site, and "Luna Lovegood" was already taken. Why Luna? Because she is very much like me when I was a teen, and I still march to my own rhythm. I think it rocks that the character later became the equivalent of a cryptozoologist.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Nothing too clever....favorite Disney character + where I did my undergraduate...
As they/we are the Clemson "Tigers", it just seemed to fit

GenerationX

I've used this screen name since my days on CompuServe in the early 90s. I tried to find a name that would show my appreciation for loud, snotty British music while at the same time sounding topical and pompous. Then, I made sure my avatar had nothing to do with the name. :D

mouselvrmom

My husband says my username sounds like it could be obscene, but it is really very innocent. :D

I chose mouse because I love Mickey Mouse. lvr means I am a mouse lover. And mom because obviously I am one. :lol:

popsicletrees

When I was little we almost always stayed at the Contemporary. I always thought that the trees that used to be out front looked like popsicles. So, popsicletrees:

P9260240.jpg

SirNim

Benjamin spelled backwards is Nimajneb, and while SirNimajneb is a bit too unwieldy and difficult to pronounce, SirNim is nice and memorable.

JustPlainBill

When I was kid all sorts off prefixes and suffexes were added to my nickname Bill. Billy, Wild Bill, Buffalo Bill, Big Bill, Billy the kid, Billster, Bilbo Baggins, you get the idea. I won't even go into my real name William. I'm a fan of the Three Stooges and one sketch the Stooges are in the old west. Three or four times they introduce themselves as Wild Bill, Buffalo Bill and Just Plain Bill. One of my Aunts on my birthday addressed her birthday card to me "Just Plain Bill." I liked the name ever since.

KingStefan

Pumba is = [image deleted]
Nakasak is an addaption of the correct term - definition

It relates to the old anglo saxon term for my subtle charm and fabulous witt. " As smooth as a ............................
You know, I have looked all over the place to find an explanation of your name, and I was determined not to give up for a little while before I PM'd you and asked! So now I know at last! Somehow I'm now surprised. Very clever nevetheless
jaspurr is the name of my cat. ...
Let the Tour Continue
I thought it was spelled Lancastershire, or something like that, no?
Lunalovegoddess is a play on words, and also a joke because it's such a New Age sort of name. I have a tendency to meddle in other people's love lives, as well, and have a fondness for Aphrodite. My first forum was FictionAlley, a Harry Potter site, and "Luna Lovegood" was already taken. Why Luna? Because she is very much like me when I was a teen, and I still march to my own rhythm. I think it rocks that the character later became the equivalent of a cryptozoologist.
I absolutely LOVE Luna. She is exactly the kind of girl I would have been attracted to in high school!
Well, I have a youtube account and that username is Greaselover1302 so then I decided to replace "grease" with Disney! Since I love Disney!:D:cool:
Yes, OK, but what does the 1302 mean, originally?
When I was kid all sorts off prefixes and suffexes were added to my nickname Bill. Billy, Wild Bill, Buffalo Bill, Big Bill, Billy the kid, Billster, Bilbo Baggins, you get the idea. I won't even go into my real name William. I'm a fan of the Three Stooges and one sketch the Stooges are in the old west. Three or four times they introduce themselves as Wild Bill, Buffalo Bill and Just Plain Bill. One of my Aunts on my birthday addressed her birthday card to me "Just Plain Bill." I liked the name ever since.

I just wanted to say that I LOVED the public service advertisement that your avatar refers to; I wonder how many people on these forums get it? Did it run nationwide, or just in the NE? When was the last time it aired, maybe late 1970's?

mickey's mamu

Mine's pretty simple really, my grandchildren call me Mamu. The Mamu came about because when my first grandson tried to say Mema it came out Mamu.

So I thought, why not be Mickey's Mamu, too!

The avatar is a picture taken at a very special personal meeting with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto at the Character Spot in Epcot after it had closed for the day. We were given this privilege after one of the CM's found out my grandson had a heart transplant when he was 4 months old. He was 4 years old when we were finally able to take him to WDW. He is now 6 and healthy as can be, by the way.

dixiegirl

My screen name..Has to do with my love for Dixie Landings...It was the first place hubby and I stayed at for our honeymoon...and every year after that....Till they changed to POR ...Which it will always be dixie to me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom