How/What Does Your Username Mean?

Hrudey3032

Mine is based on my favorite all time hockey player Kelly Hrudey.It was cool seeing another guy named Kelly first off(My name is Kelly FYI) He started his career here in Indianapolis playing for the Checkers before joining the NHL with the NY Islanders.He wore#30 here and in NY then was traded to LA Kings and wore #32 with them before finishing his career with the SJ Sharks where he also wore #32. This is also my email address so it has forever stuck with me.

Nemo14

Nemo - just because I loved the movie and the 14 comes from the fact that both my kids, as well as my father and his father were born on the 14th of the month (all different months).:)

mousebymarriage

mousebymarriage=
When DH and I first started dating it didn't take long to discover that he, his brother and father were complete Disney fanatics (his dad was the worst) his mom could take it or leave it. I had only been to Disney twice, once at age 7 and once at age 16. I liked it but could also take it or leave it. My DH and I were dating only a year when we took our first trip to Disney and over the years and many trips Disney has grown on me. Now, I think I may love Disney more than my DH. So, I am mousebymarriage because without my DH and his family's complete love/obsession for Disney and schooling me in all things Disney, I am not sure if I would have ever become such a Disney lover!

lilclerk

I am a huge fan of Kevin Smith and his movies, and I also enjoy the DVD commentaries. On the commentary of one of the episodes of Clerks: The Animated Series, Kevin cracks a joke about how they were going to make a spin-off series about the characters as kids called Li'l Clerks (remember the Li'l Flintstones?) I was working in retail as a clerk when I first saw it and the name stuck.

DormaNesbit

It's a misspelling of Uncle Doug.

Being that I am an Uncle and my name is Doug!

When I joined over a year ago and I saw your name, I thought gee I wonder if his name is Doug because my brother-in-law's name is Doug and my kids say unkadug when they are excited to see him and they are talking too fast for their own good!:wave:

Dorma Nesbit is our family's favorite strolling character in Hollywood Studios.

EpcotServo

EpcotServo - Because Epcot looked and sounded as the best Disney word to mash with the last name Servo, referring to the bot' after my own heart, Tom Servo from Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

picture.php

^Just like this, in spirit

Testtrack321

I am a huge fan of Kevin Smith and his movies, and I also enjoy the DVD commentaries. On the commentary of one of the episodes of Clerks: The Animated Series, Kevin cracks a joke about how they were going to make a spin-off series about the characters as kids called Li'l Clerks (remember the Li'l Flintstones?) I was working in retail as a clerk when I first saw it and the name stuck.

Kevin Smith AND TMBG? Oh god, I love you. :ROFLOL:

EpcotServo - Because Epcot looked and sounded as the best Disney word to mash with the last name Servo, referring to the bot' after my own heart, Tom Servo from Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

picture.php

^Just like this, in spirit

MST3K is one of the best tv shows ever created, brilliant and even though it ran for an amazing 10 seasons, it's still seems like we just started to get to know the Mike/Joel and the bots...

WDWmazprty

WDW of course is self explanatory and mazprty is part of my last name and a mispelling of the word party, something I always do when I'm at the World. :D

KingStefan

I am very lucky to have two beautiful princesses for daughters, and I wanted a Disney princess's father's name for a username. My older daughter somewhat resembles Aurora in appearance (except for eye color) and so KingStefan was the obvious choice.

Even though physically I resemble Hubert more, he's the prince's dad.

BigB911

Well, when I first discovered this wonderful site, I had never been to WDW. Although, I've always been a huge Disney fan. I just didn't have a Disney-ish name in mind. So, I used the old standby BigB. The big part comes from the fact that I'm a big guy. B stands for Brian, my first name. And, of course, that was taken. So, I added 911, since that's where I work and am very proud of it.

I suppose now that I'm a Disney nutter, I should change it to something Disney-ish, but just can't think of anything as clever as the rest of yinz. LOL

yankspy

A long time ago I was deciding on a screen name for my first online account. (Prodigy). I was reading a book about Civil War spies and it was sitting there next to me. I am originally from N.Y. so I would have been a yankspy. Since then I have always used that screen name.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Pumba is =
timon_pumba_pic.jpg

Nakasak is an addaption of the correct term - definition

It relates to the old anglo saxon term for my subtle charm and fabulous witt. " As smooth as a ............................

PotteryGal

Pretty boring, actually...up to a couple of years ago, I was taking pottery classes at my local art center and absolutely loved it....added the gal because that's what I am. :lol: And someday in the murky future, I WILL get back on my pottery wheel. :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom