how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

fruitcake

40 days to go!! Arriving on 05/05/05!!!! :sohappy: This is our first F&G Festival, small world is up and running, soarin' will be open, and we are celebrating DH's birthday!! Can you tell I am excited??!! :D

Upvote 0

marksniles

WDWFanatic said:
14 Days till i get married, 15 till im in disney!!
Congrats on the wedding! We went to WDW for our honeymoon too. The wife had never been and it was great seeing WDW through another person's eyes who had never been before. Congrats again!

Mark

Upvote 0

MCRRBA

21 days until we hit the Carribean beach resort.
Last visit was over three years ago. This will be our first time staying in a WDW resort.

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
The longest 2 days, 0 hours, 58 minnutes, and 13 seconds of my life until im out of cold and rainy NJ...no one bothered to tell me that all of the sudden NJ has decided to take on the climate of Seattle.

Upvote 0

sherbie34

how many days for you?

I have 49 more days and 7 hours and 33 minutes. Then I will be at POR. can't wait! can't wait! can't wait! i just got to get through this semester of college.

Upvote 0

parker kim

77 more days

Will be there in 77 more days at the coronado springs resorts. Can't wait, but I just found out I expecting there will be no big rides for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom