how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

duchess1576

xodisneybelleox said:
You fly from providence? where abouts are you in this area? im southeastern mass. im going in 110days 17 hours 49 minutes and 48 seconds (i have teh magical countdown clock on my computer). I got a flight in july from prov to orlando for 175 roundtrip not stop on southwest they are the best airlines.

You're in southeastern mass? whereabouts? i'm in northeastern CT!

We're flying out of Logan. We got a great deal too, $500 total, roundtrip for my son and husband and I!

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Looks like I'm still the first one heading back home from this thread...update...4 days, 0 hours, 36 minutes, and 12 seconds till WDW. Oh to be home at last.

Upvote 0

scorp111

KimPossible said:
I have u all beat!!! Today is the day I'm leavin'!!!!!!

Leave today... to go Easter Week... or wait 30 days... and go on a non-easter week... I know my choice :lol:

But you will be having fun sooner :)

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

dixiegirl said:
Hey Nemo!! We are from West Warwick, this snow has to go, :hammer: at least this time it all pretty much melt before the day was done. Can't wait till our trip in Sept.

Long live DIXIE LANDINGS!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

west warwick RI? im from taunton mass i hope that was the last of the snow til next year!

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

105 days for us!!! Although, we are visiting Disneyland this summer for the Happiest Celebration on Earth and are going to be there on July 17th! I can't wait!!!!! :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom