how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

donvincenzo

How many days is it till around Columbus Day?
I'm too lazy to count, but that's how long for me.

To my fellow New Englanders on this forum, I completely agree about the snow.

GO SOX!!!

Upvote 0

Ijones88

tiggerific418 said:
Looks like I'm still the first one heading back home from this thread...update...4 days, 0 hours, 36 minutes, and 12 seconds till WDW. Oh to be home at last.
We'll be right behind you....April 1-9 at the Boardwalk villas!!!!! Can't wait!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

jab300

6 days until we finally arrive at the Contemporary and my 4 year old will stop saying "Let's get in the car and go to Disney!" :p

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

As you can see from my signature, I only have 50 days until I hit the tarmac and see all those beautiful palm trees and have my first real vacation with my b/f. Man, I can't wait!

Upvote 0

marksniles

Nemo14 said:
To Dixiegirl - we're from Warwick, 5 minutes from the airport. How'd you like our latest (and hopefully last!!!) snow?
23 more days for this Rhode Islander and I can't wait to get there and bask in the warm FL sun!

Upvote 0

LadyDarling

We're going in 246 more days! Of course, I have a different method of counting... I don't count today (becuase it's "today" and I'm working on getting it over with) and I don't count the day before - well, I do but it's day zero (aka "tomorrow"). :)We'll be there11/27-12/6, staying at Pop century and then maybe AKL if we can get a good price.

Upvote 0

MegaMinnie

10 days 5 hours and 31 minutes until my senior class leaves for the airport in Philly to go to sunny FLORIDA to see Minnie Mouse and the WONDERFUL WALT DISNEY WORLD
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Upvote 0

NADisney

April 13th thru April 20th 2005 ,Staying at POP Century Resort :sohappy: :sohappy:

So as of today March 25th, We have 18 days / 6 hours/ then two hours on a plane arrive In Orlando at 9 am / get rental car around 9:30 am / drive to Disney property .30 mins/ check in around 10:15 am then around 11 am go to Disney MGM Studios.Thursday at Universal, then Friday at EPCOT for the AP preview of Soar'n (yeah)!! :p :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
jcat2312 said:
Lol! We are going the same time.. 171 days, 20 hours, and 44 minutes until we are the most wonderful place on earth!!!!!!!

get out. that is funny. where are you staying? and where are you flying out of? we are near philly. i think we are staying in either saratoga or vwl

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

*sigh* still too many days....

let's see...we've got probably 200 or so :cry: but very soon we'll be crusing on the monorail, walking around DTD, enjoying IllumiNations, and list goes on... :D

Upvote 0

Misscmac

Shrike said:
Too long. :(

78 Days till I walk under the "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy" sign.

182 days till DME drops me off at PO:R.

You think that's too many try over a year....:cry: ....but I'm keeping busy until then learning tons of new things at this website :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom