how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

David

82 days 12 hours 59 minutes till we are at DISNEYLAND! (Our first trip there, and the thread did not say it had to be a countdown to WDW)

Upvote 0

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
4 DAYS...6 HOURS...8 MINUTES...12 SECONDS...but i'm not counting. Yea right...i want to shout it from the frikken rooftop. As a matter of fact, i think i will go shout it from the rooftop...just because i can. Sorry if I'm gloating but to quote the supercute pink Post-Its on my desk: "FYI: I need a vacation." LOL :p

Upvote 0

Smee

68 days and counting. Arrive June 1, staying until the 12th. Doing our usual resort jumping. AKL, Beach Club, and Wilderness Lodge.

Upvote 0

tink247

21 Days!!!!!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! It's our first trip and we're staying at PO FQ. We're going for my son's fourth birthday and he has no idea. I can hardly keep it a secret any more!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

philsfan2185

:cry: i just got back last thursday :( ....but I'll be in Clearwater, FL in August, so I'm trying my best to talk the rents into going to Epcot for the day, becuase they haven't been there in like 5 years. I want them to experience TT, M:S, and Soarin'. :cool:

Upvote 0

Rcoaster809

77 Days 17 Hrs 29 Mins 13 Secs, taken right from my Disney Time Counter!

Airfare has gone up so much this year for us. We take a small plane from Williamsport, PA to Philly, then go from there. The proplem is USAirways is the only airline that comes to our airport. We paid over $50 less per person last year.

Upvote 0

Jabarr

41 days 3 hours and 39 min.! Staying at POFQ with my bro-inlaw and his wife & 3 year old little girl. Their first Trip!! Have to show then all around.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Shrike

http://www.go2mickey.com/images/coversign.jpg

Too long. :(

78 Days till I walk under the "Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy" sign.

182 days till DME drops me off at PO:R.

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Hey Nemo!! We are from West Warwick, this snow has to go, :hammer: at least this time it all pretty much melt before the day was done. Can't wait till our trip in Sept.

Long live DIXIE LANDINGS!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom