how many more days for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears163

we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

bears163 said:
we are down to 174 oops 173 days till our first visit home. still don't know what resort to reserve yet. thinking either saratoga or wilderness lodge. we are going sept 13-18. still looking for a good deal in airfare from philly to orlando

Go to wilderness Lodge! its ten times better. its the best hotel in WDW!

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

760 days 1 hour and 27 minutes before we leave for our 2007 trip to Disney. Man that's a looooooooong time! We went last April and before that we went in May of 1995. So I guess I should be greatful we aren't waiting another 9 years this time.

Upvote 0

auroraarielella

Are you right at PHL? Because TMA flies direct from ABE to SFB with pretty good rates.

But Southwest from PHL to MCO is good - but check regularly (daily) - cuz as soon as your dates come on the board - the cheap seats are gone fast!

If you're not going weekend to weekend, and you can bide your time til July or so (I'm not a gambler, so I have a hard time doing this but my parents do it all the time), and wait for the "big airlines" to offer some realy cheap seats (right now USAir is PHL to MCO for about $98 round trip - but this is only through June.) I think they try to fill the planes first, then offer the remaining seats (which are usually weekday) cheap.

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
auroraarielella said:
Are you right at PHL? Because TMA flies direct from ABE to SFB with pretty good rates.

But Southwest from PHL to MCO is good - but check regularly (daily) - cuz as soon as your dates come on the board - the cheap seats are gone fast!

If you're not going weekend to weekend, and you can bide your time til July or so (I'm not a gambler, so I have a hard time doing this but my parents do it all the time), and wait for the "big airlines" to offer some realy cheap seats (right now USAir is PHL to MCO for about $98 round trip - but this is only through June.) I think they try to fill the planes first, then offer the remaining seats (which are usually weekday) cheap.

we live in lancaster but flying out of harrisburg is way to much. philly write now is 175 RT. ia m hoping for 100

Upvote 0

daveemtdave

Sorry Everyone, I am not hoping my trip gets here to fast -- THE REASON -- winter follows to close afterwards - I want to enjoy a little summer here before escaping to the Magic Land.

Upvote 0

Boo's Mom

August 13-19.....somebody count it out and post it for me :lol: oh yeah, staying at Pop Century again! Get to feed the duckies and turtles and fishies and watch the Illuminations fireworks from the 60's 3 or 4 floor balcony :lookaroun

Upvote 0

RedGear

Less then 30!

Only 29 days left. . . . only 29 days left. . . April 27 to may 4th

I just have to keep telling myself that, I know it's not that far away!:slurp:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom