How long would you stay at WDW if...

PrincessBitty

FOREVER!!!:sohappy::sohappy:

Every time we go, I feel like there is always something new to see and explore. Plus by reading more books and using the internet for research, there is just sooooo much detail and things to find out about.

Texas84

Forever. I would have golf when I need a break from the parks. I can't see ever getting tired of the food. Would I be allowed to go to Austin periodically for a Longhorn sporting event?
bananna2.gif

sbkline

I know I'm gonna sound like a party pooper, but I'd probably be ready to go in 7-9 days. On our last trip, I actually found myself not feeling the magic very much, and getting a little bored. I don't know if it's because we were there for that long, or because we were there without our son, or if it's just because we've gone almost every year since being married...or possibly because this is the first time that we've done partial days in the parks, coming back to the resort midday for breaks, whereas I'm used to being there from open to close. So I'm not sure exactly why, but for some reason, I was feeling less magic than in previous trips.

Regardless, we wouldn't be there for 2 weeks. On our off property trips, we were there 10 or 11 days, had a blast and then were ready to go home at the appointed time. And after staying 8 days this past time, we were both ready to go then, too. So my ideal trip, no matter how much time or money we had available, probably wouldn't be much longer than 8 days. Possibly 9 or 10, but not any longer than that.

doop

We've only ever gone a week at time, but I think I'd like to stay for 2-3 weeks. I don't know if I could live there, I just think it would kill it for me after a while.

majorrfb

How Long in the World

If I had my druthers, 2 weeks during the Month of March and 2 weeks during the Christmas Holidays (probably early Dec.). Every visit and every week, we would stay at a different Disney hotel until we exhausted them all. Spend time in all of the parts taking in every cranny and niche. Eating at every food venue. That would be heaven!!:sohappy:

DisneyGigi

I really don't know how people could possibly spend more than 10-14 days on property.

We stay 10 days and it goes by soo fast though! We were able to do that twice last year, wish we could have this year.
I think a month would be a great start. *Crosses fingers* C'mon lottery! :ROFLOL:

wdwmomof3

To Infinity... and Beyond!!

No, really I could stay for two weeks and not even think about it. I would need three weeks if I left property. :p

hpyhnt 1000

Oh, I suppose two weeks at the Beach Club. Really, I wouldn't have to be living on property, just somewhere within 30 mins so I could visit whenever I felt like it (which would probably be everyday :lol:).

Glasgow

Probably 3 weeks would be ideal. I wouldn't want it to get stale, besides, planning the next trip is half of the fun for me ..

Spike-in-Berlin

Original Poster
Forever. I would have golf when I need a break from the parks. I can't see ever getting tired of the food. Would I be allowed to go to Austin periodically for a Longhorn sporting event?
bananna2.gif

Yes of course! I mean if you live there you are still free to leave at any time to go "on vacation". You're not imprisoned.:D

mdjbenkert

The longest we we stayed so far is 2 weeks at SSR over Chrsitmas and New Year's. If money was no object, I would love to stay a month at a time in each resort to take it all that each has to offer. The parks never get old for us, so that would not be an issue. There are so many sights to see, places to eat that I don't think the Magic would get old.

Mansionbutler

i would have to say a month 3 times a year. but it would be split between all the outher disney locations around the world. i would love to stay at all the resorts and just relax and enjoy all the walking trails golf courses and all the dinning locations. i think it would be nice. i would also own a DVC membership so i can ship friends in and out when ever. it think it would be fun to do.

AndreainNY

I would stay for one month in the premier suite in the premier resort for every Disney park around the world. Then I would return to my "home" - the Cinderella Suite in MK. As long as I can have my cats stay there - I would live there forever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom