How long would you stay at WDW if...

JCtheparrothead

Gonna do 16 days in December

I am going for my longest stay at Disney (16 days) in December. Although I am not at one of the resorts I am at Bonnet Creek which is as close as you can get. I would like to stay forever but I am going to try a half a month first....:ROFLOL:

MMFanCipher

At least 4 weeks at one or all of the resort Hotels near MK (Poly, GF, Cont, or WL). And you would want to come at different times during the year to go to the special events (Wine & Food, MNSSHP, MVMCP, etc.) :ROFLOL:

Ilovewishes

Do we get access to all areas?? I could spend ages exploring all the places I haven't seen yet!! Just looking for all these hidden places that Walt (supposedly) built for his own personal use!!

I'd go out there and take my family with me (dogs included!) and just stay until we got fed up, if we ever did!!

I'd put everyone in their choice of hotel, probably WL as my main home although I'd be open to moving around!!!

Oh, what a perfect life....:rolleyes:

drew81

I think Towel Baby stays at WDW for long increments(like a month or more). I think they stay at The Grand Floridian as well.

KingStefan

In a real fantasy world, I think I'd spend about a quarter of my time bouncing 2-3 weeks at a time among all the Disney resort properties all over the world, (WDW, DLR, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo - did I get them all?).

Another quarter of my time would be spent seeing places around the world that I might not otherwise have the time or money to see. For example, I'd like to see a redwood forest, visit the Great Wall of China, visit all 30-40 some odd cultural areas of China, visit at least one area of every country in the world, etc. I'd especially like to see all important monuments of all kinds everywhere, and also see how people of all kinds really live day to day.

Still another quarter (perhaps a bit less) would be "adventure" vacations, such as those offered by Disney travel, or all-inclusive vacations such as caribean all-inclusive resorts or cruises, etc.

The last quarter would be working from a home base on whatever interested me at the moment. Study something new. Build something with my hands. Charity work. Live performance production. Whatever.

From a practical standpoint, even being wealthy, this is not possible to do and still maintain what I consider to be healthy family relationships, and let the kids grow up in some more-or-less "normal" healthy world where they have friends, we have some kind of social interaction, etc.

So I suppose that even if we were wealthy, we wouldn't be able to spend more than a few weeks at a time maybe half a dozen times a year doing stuff like in the first three quarters described above. I'd probably want to split them more or less equally three ways, though.

I suppose to answer the original question, that would amount to 2-3 weeks about twice a year, but not always in Florida.

Raychul

I could easily stay forever. As many times as I have gone to WDW, I know that it could never get old to me. I would set myself up in a hotel suite, bring my kitty and buy out a few other rooms for friends and family to come visit whenever they pleased and for as long as they wanted.

A WDW lifestyle would be the best lifestyle for me! :)

jen2009

If I could I would stay at least 2 weeks at the Polynesian. If money was no object, I would stay at the Contemporary. A girl can dream at least. :)

hokielutz

I think I could say that 4 weeks would be a good stay length. That kind of time might allow me to see most anything that I would like to experience. This time will also take into account a need to play golf for several days during our stay. And we'll break up our Resort stays between the Contemp, Poly, GF, and the AKL.

Until I've been at Disney for more than 10 days at a time, I really can't committ to more than 4 weeks.

C&D

I'm going to say that in that particular scenario that perhaps, "absence (does) makes the heart grow fonder". But I'd probably be 'pretty good' for a month or so. :)

Kelsybelle

If money were no object, I would probably take several 2 week trips to the World during the year and bounce between the Polynesian and Beach Club. I don't think I would want to stay for years or forever because I love the excitement of planning a Disney trip! Besides, I love the life I have here in MA! I think I would go crazy missing the fall, not skiing in the winter and not hitting the beach in the summer! :)

bassman02

1 year

and i would eat in every restaurant,go on every ride,stay in every hotel in the best room,ride every colour monorail.

i know its silly saying that but i would.

montyz81

This would be like being Walt Disney himself. The only thing that got him to leave disneyland was planning and putting together the "Florida Project"

Disneykidder

If I lived there...it would have to be a 3 bedroom at SSR...I like my space. If they make 3 bedrooms at BCV, i'd stay there instead...great location.

To just stay with $$ being no option...I'd stay for the entire summer, since I am a teacher and my son goes to school and I wouldn't pull him out. So, being that the summer is 8 weeks, i'd stay 2 weeks at PR, 2 weeks at GF, 2 weeks at BCV, 1 week at CR and 1 week at AKL. Ahhhh!!!:)

alanbrai

For me it would be
Forever

Changing resorts ever month or two.

Would not get "bored" with the parks but would with
the rooms

MattyFresh

I would do long enough to stay maybe about a week in each resort. That way it would give me enough time to really take in and enjoy the resort, as well as plenty of time in all of the parks. Well maybe not a week at the All-Stars because they are all pretty much the same.....maybe I would just use more time to be in the parks.....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom