How Have You Disney-fied Your Own Home?

Tinkerbella16

Almost everything in our home is WDW related. In the foyer of our house we have a huge gold glass curio cabinet filled with just wdw framed ride pictures, figurines from previous trips, and collectables. With 2 statues on both sides of the cabinet of Mickey and Goofy. And a statue of Mickey wearing his mickey ears hat by one of the pillars in the foyer also.

In our hallway going up the stairs, we have authentic Disney Animation framed drawings from MGM Studios and DTD. My moms bathroom is disney, our fridge is covered with those little plush characters with the magnets on their hands and feet.

We have a HUGE framed RnRC on-ride photo of the family from 1998 hung on the wall in our livingroom. More framed wdw pictures in our kitchen. Our christmas tree is filled with nothing but ornaments from WDW.

I will take photos tomorrow and post some, since it is 2:30am :wave:

PrincessK

Throughout my house I have the vintage attraction posters framed. I think I have about 7 of them.

My laundry room/bathroom is Polynesian-themed. We have it a jungle/sage green color with the map from the resort. A hula Stitch is on the dryer. I have a vintage Tiki Room print on the wall as well.

Disneyfan2000

My DIsneyfied Homeee

Out on the back Deck
P1010145.jpg

Our Living Room.. It was stuck in the 70's it had all the ugly wooden paneling.. so one day i said mom dad our living room is stuck in a time warp im taking it into the 21st century so yeaaa you'll see when im done. They actually said yea ok go ahead you hav full control..What do you Need for supplies? So Painted everything. Then i painted portraits for the walls Disney of course.
P1010141.jpg

P1010140.jpg

P1010139.jpg

P1010138.jpg

P1010137.jpg

Out MailBox (used to be shiney...then it died)
P1010135.jpg

Kids Hallway..I Painted this 2 years ago when i was 13-14
P1010134.jpg

P1010133.jpg

P1010132.jpg

more to come...

Disneyfan2000

This is Hanging in the Foyer
P1010130.jpg

My Bedroom.. its a Haunted Mansion/ The Nightmare Before Christmas inspired room.

P1010127.jpg

P1010126.jpg

P1010125.jpg

And of course i added a touch of Disney to the Garden :hammer:
P1010101.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Funny you should ask!

My room is a shrine to all things EPCOT.The "attraction" nicknamed The EPCOT Center by my parents is situated on my dresser and includes several posters as a backdrop.The top of a dresser is covered in tin foil and my pin collection.Several statues and models of SSE,Sorcerer Mickey and figment are also placed throughout.Also the entire "stage" is linned in white Chrismas lights to mimic the pin lighted pavillions featured IllumiNations.Also,spanning the distance of the
ceiling in my room are several more strands of lights in all colors.On nights when all of us are home We even have our own IllumiNations show in which I shine different coloed lights onto the tin foil in synch to the IllumiNations soundtrack.We even have your own Earth and Inferno Barges that work not with fore works fut with lights!It's pretty cool.My mom once described the whole room as a 3-D scrapbook.

I'll post pictures soon if I can.=p

Cool huh?

BRER DAD

I have WDW stuff all over my house, tactfully of course!! My wife would never allow some of the stuff I have seen here. However I am a painter and when I'm on the job site I always, no matter what job I'm doing paint a hidden Mickey into whatever it is I'm doing. To the best of my knowledge none have been found!! I have actually gone back and can still find some of them.

milia

What a lovely thread!

My computer room is where I'm at home!
album.php

And our 25th anniversary theme was Beauty and the Beast!:eek: Talk about happy embarrassment !

ErickainPA

We only have Disney items on the top of the bookcase. They are all wedding related since we married at WL in 2001. We also use to have Mickey head ornaments above the bookcase, but they are packed since we took the space over for a big picture frame with pics of our son.

iheartdisney91

ok i have a list...

living room: 8 big snowglobes, 5 jim shore statues, mickey minnie wedding statue, on the couch we have a princess blanket and a tinkerbell blanket, on the computer desk theres a mickey minnie jar with pens in it.

we have disney every where in my house....
my room: haunted mansion plaque mirror (like the sign before the attraction with the demon face, and the tapestry of the old lady from HM. a castle tapestry.

soooooo much more i really cant tell you. disney is every where!!hahah:lol:

love the splash mountain bathroom!!! is that really "Song of the South"??????? and the HM and NMBFC room

My bedroom is all disney! On all walls I have Disney lithographs & I have four large disney posters and have disney picture frames & snowglobes on my shelves. I recently made it this way and i love it!! and it's disney paint (i think its called buzz blaster or something)

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

i have this poster but i have no clue who this guy is.... any clues?? it's been bothering me for months!!

DSC00524.jpg

We have a disney-esque room with animation cells and art that we have collected from the parks and cruise ships but, the real disnification comes arround christmas time. We do a disney themed tree with a monorail running arround it.

I love christmas time & decorating. I also do a themed tree and have a disney train running around it! :xmas:

Hummer1676

Holy Moly! There are some die hard fanatics! Borderline obsessed. But, they all look really cool. Disney's bank account loves you for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom