How Have You Disney-fied Your Own Home?

Nemo14

[
P1010137.jpg

Do I see a wand?

sorceresssamara

Loving, Sorcerer Mickey my whole room is decked out for him. I have a barrister glass shelf with all my Mickey's in there, two Mickey cut out shelves with all the rest of my Mickey stuff (yes, I should take a picture). Framed Disney puzzles, and pillows made out of sweatshirts. My goal is to have completely Disney themed rooms when I get my own place!

KaliSplash

Sorry,

Got no pix to share. But we have a framed Magic Kingdom map (from back in the early 80s) hanging in our family room, along with an original Epcot map. Also on the opposite wall, a WDW map from several years later and a collection of Splash Mountain pix of the family.

Also have another WDW map hanging in the bedroom.

wdwmomof3

I really would love to have some Mickey things around the house. I am wanting to do a Disney theme by our pool. I saw some mickey head stepping stones but they were sold out of them online. I think it's a cute idea but I have just got to get started. :)

ears2you

beauty and the beast themed kitchen complete with mrs potts door knobs on the cabnets

bright red the color of mickey's shorts in the living room, with not kidding, disney furniture

disney etched glass in the windows next to the door

disney artwork and movies EVERYWHERE

aeillill

78119471_cad5a629b3.jpg

That's my Disney Christmas Tree from 2005, last year I had even more ornaments but I just didn't have any good pictures. You can also see (although not too well) some Disney candy tins from the 70's/80's (my mother is a little fuzzy on the exact date probably the 80s) Disney Princess My Little Ponys, and the edge of a Disney Store bag. That's the tree that's only in my room so there's a bunch more Disney ornaments on the main tree, also my room has tons of collectibles, and every room in the house has something Disney related in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom