How Have You Disney-fied Your Own Home?

LeeSeeBabe

I have 4 Cinderella lithographs in a closet waiting to find a spot on the wall.

But currently, I have 2 stained glass lamps: one is goofy and one is donald. My parents have almost all of the stained glass lamps they sell (including the discontinued ones). My mom has tons of them packed away in her closet for me when I get more space in my home!

I don't think my boyfriend would go for much more Disney than that (I still have to break him in a little more)!

just a bit....
dsc00643sr1.jpg

dsc00653by8.jpg

dsc00650ho6.jpg

There is tons more-but that is enough nerdery for the day :p

HMfreak

So I decide to goof off a little at work and see what is going on here. Never expected to see pics of my bedroom in here. jvrabel- is this what you do when you are "working" :p

I'm jvrabel's wife. I'm not crazy about the Star Wars poster in the bedroom (although I'm the one that insisted that it got signed by Chewie)- but its there and I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Mickey porch light...Mickey Topiary yet to be placed outside...looks pretty good inside....Mickey soappumps in the bathrooms....Wilderness lodge frames scattered about....Bobble head Steam boat Willie on my computer Desktop....HM Skeleton Keychain on the rack....TOT Do not disturb signs on a few doors and YOMD Fastpass treasures hang from a few racks.....so NOT overdone but a few things to remind us of our favorite place.:king:

Thanks for sharing the photos all, really like that large Steamboat Willie....cute!!!!:D

New2WDW

Great thread and some cool stuff! I need to get some pictures of my little girls room! She loves princesses and we painted it pink and I did a princess mural on one wall and added shelves for stuffed animals etc. Other than that we have only done a few other small pin boards to hang our pins on.

Disney05

Oh yeah. We have a lot of Disney frames with picture of our WDW trips. Couple of Mickey frames mirrors. I also have the 2006 Litho from the Happiest Celebration on Earth framed and hung up. I'm a big Mickey fan so there's a few Mickeys here and there. Have one stained glass Mickey lamp. It's the only way to get by between trips.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Ummm....my room is only a little Disney-fied

Here's my desk (which isn't really used as a desk anymore---)

Here's the wall to the right of my desk:

Here's one corner of my room. That bookcase is strictly WDW books.....and some of them aren't there (they're packed in my suitcase for when I go in 3 days)

oh but wait! There's more:
Here's another shot of that same corner. Notice the silouettes in the right hand corner---I have one from every trip since 1988, framed, and going across my dresser.

The Top bunk of my bed is all Mickey stuffed animals. I have over 500 of them.....some are in other parts of my room though. (the bottom part of my bed has mickey sheets, comforter and 9 different mickey pillowcases)

More stuff of shelves. That second closet on the right is where I keep my Potato Head Collection. I also designed and sewed that flag that's hanging on the closet door.

And speaking of my Potato Head collection---here's a shot of it on display in our local library:

These two cases were only about half of my collection---I could have easily filled 5 cases.
I'd love to build some glass cases like that so they can be on display all of the time, but I think Ive run out of room in my bedroom....lol

Enjoy!

Great stuff!! I was scanning through this thread trying to find something to tell my wife I want to do . . . so she'll let me hang a Mickey drawing without complaining.:lookaroun

This should scare her.:lol:

Disney05

Ummm....my room is only a little Disney-fied

Here's my desk (which isn't really used as a desk anymore---)

Here's the wall to the right of my desk:

Here's one corner of my room. That bookcase is strictly WDW books.....and some of them aren't there (they're packed in my suitcase for when I go in 3 days)

Holy moly! It's a Mickey shrine! I love it! :sohappy:

Animaniac93-98

In my room, I have 4 attraction posters, a cabinet of WDCC figures and snowglobes, plush toys of characters (including Gurgi, Bernard and Bianca), my Walt Disney treasures and Legacy Collection DVDs, golden and regular mouse ears, pins, Disney story books and art books and that's about it.

jvrabel, great idea for a thread!! I have enjoyed seeing and reading everyone's Disney home items. We made our entire basement in a Disney theme with hanging pictures on the walls. Each time we visit we add another one to our collection. DD's room is also a princess room. I try to incorporate Disney stuff in various ways such as Disney license plate frame on the car in the driveway and also Disney dishes/pitchers whenever we have company.
What I would really love to do is get everything Disney for Christmas too.:xmas:

Pocamahontas

This isn't really my home but I am hoping to get a messenger bag for school. It's just taking a bit longer to locate the perfect one. (hint hint...:animwink: I'm open to suggestions if any of you know a good site)

OH! I do have 3 International Mickey's on my bookshelf (my militia I call them)! I really wish there was more...all of your houses look amazing.

Jesùs_Carioca

It's not much but...

snowglobe.jpg

My mother got me that a little bit under 3 years ago... It plays "Casey Junior" when you'd wind it up. Dumbo used to be one of my favourite movies as a very very little kid, my mother would tell me... and truth being told, i love it to death.

Meh...so nothing Big... my mum has somethings here and there sporadically spread across the house too... I mean, she did work at Disney for quite a bit.

One day, i'll dedicate a whooole room to Disney Decor...you just watch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom