3264415236_ae790c8816.jpg

3264415240_47b2b6aa44.jpg

3264415242_0ec4da7ede.jpg

n1296273440_259680_7983.jpg

n1296273440_259673_8575.jpg

n1296273440_259677_7344.jpg

n1296273440_259679_7769.jpg

BelleGurl

Lovely Epcot collection you've got there, EPCOT Explorer. I don't really have rooms to 'Disney-fy'. I have some merchandise around. Such as Autograph Books, Slushie Cups(the ones from Goofy's Candy CO.), birthday cards, confetti, etc. I'd love to get some Disney wallpaper perhaps or something sort of like that.

EPCOT Explorer

Lovely Epcot collection you've got there, EPCOT Explorer. I don't really have rooms to 'Disney-fy'. I have some merchandise around. Such as Autograph Books, Slushie Cups(the ones from Goofy's Candy CO.), birthday cards, confetti, etc. I'd love to get some Disney wallpaper perhaps or something sort of like that.

Thanks very much!:wave:

May I suggest putting them all on a shelf?

GTIDMB

We got the Mickey pulls at WDW when we were there last summer. They were on clearance so I assume they were getting rid of them. They were originally $10 for a pack of 2, but they were on sale for $3.99. We couldn't resist.

kadesha

I have Mickey bedsheets in my bedroom and my dining room is nothing but disney. I couldn't even begin to explain how disneyfied it is! lol!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Digital photo frame displaying all me and my gf pics from Sept at the world, bedding, shower curtain, potc, and HM from Kingdom to movies books, Birbaums, Pass Porters, Unnoficial guide books, Olzewski Castle, and HM...

Foladar

Digital photo frame displaying all me and my gf pics from Sept at the world, bedding, shower curtain, potc, and HM from Kingdom to movies books, Birbaums, Pass Porters, Unnoficial guide books, Olzewski Castle, and HM...
We're thinking of going to digital photo frames after awhile, but right now we're going with one of those collage frames with 20 openings .. probably will go to the digital frames when we find some on sale, or when we have more Disney stuff to fill the extra space (vaulted ceilings = alot of space)

courtfran

To start off, we have mickey mouse shutters on our house. They are white shutters with the mickey ears silhouette cut out of them. My mom had them custom made years ago for my dad for father's day.

then when you walk in the front door there is curio cabinet with just tinkerbells. then in the living room there is a very large curio cabinet with a bunch of the Walt Disney Collection figurines.

Our basement is nothing but disney. We have almost all of the cells from the special collection that is released at hollywood studios, pictures everywhere from all our trips, mickey clock, etc.

we have disney stuff everywhere. its funny because most of it we didn't buy for ourselves. a lot of it is gifts because people know we like disney. haha

Matt and Kelly

We mainly bust out the Disney themes around Christmas time. We have numerous Disney ornaments that we hang on our tree, including a Tinker Bell tree topper!

We have the Mickey Mouse Christmas Wreath that we hang on the door and we have a number of wooden Disney Christmas statues that we put throughout the house.

My wife has never been to WDW but her first stop on March 20 is going to be the Days of Christmas store in Downtown Disney. She is so excited about buying a bunch of ornaments and decorations for the house. I'm looking forward to picking up a Mickey Santa Hat to wear Christmas Day!

Foladar

Need more pictures! lol
I'm working on our place now, hopefully in a few weeks I can get some photos up once we get all of our stuff going. Trying to get some ideas, too.

hokielutz

We've got our downstairs media room/lounge decorated with disney snowglobes, framed lithographs of some of the best animated films, and a large custom framed 'Mickey Salutes America' poster. Really nice touch to the room.

At Christmas, a Disney only tree is errected downstairs and has 95% of our Disney ornaments on it. The family tree has a few Disney Hallmark Collection ornaments.

We're fans, but we keep things low-key when it comes to souveniers. We mostly like framed pictures.

LSonDubz

this might have been asked before so i apologize, but does anyone have a good site to purchase haunted mansion related items? such as posters?

Foladar

We've got our downstairs media room/lounge decorated with disney snowglobes, framed lithographs of some of the best animated films, and a large custom framed 'Mickey Salutes America' poster. Really nice touch to the room.

At Christmas, a Disney only tree is errected downstairs and has 95% of our Disney ornaments on it. The family tree has a few Disney Hallmark Collection ornaments.

We're fans, but we keep things low-key when it comes to souveniers. We mostly like framed pictures.
:eek: You need pictures! Would love to see your media room.

DisneyGirl08

I can proudly say that I have "Disney-fied" my room! :) Above my bed, there are several pictures in three frames, of different favorites of mine. On my dresser, I've got several things there too like my Mickey Ears, a Mickey Mouse lamp, Guide Maps to the parks, Park Hoppers, Room Keys , my "Co-Pilot License" for the monorail, just a bunch of different stuff. :) Oh! We just recently bought a Peter Pan and Tinkerbell picture that I'm going to hang up too! So, I've got quite a few things and I plan to add more from each trip. :) Which I hope the next one is soon!!!

Foladar

We now have a fully operational monorail in our living room along the celing. We also have some attraction posters and large models of the Mainstreet station, Sleeping Beauty Castle and the Haunted Mansion.
Oooh, any photos of the posters? Love the monorail!

spectrodanny

oh wow lets see, where do I begin:

-Olzewski Disneyland Main Street USA w/ Platform
-Attractions for the collection that dson't go on the platform are on shelves on my wall
by my bed.
the platform sits up against a backdrop from "Country Bear Jamboree" (I also have one of Henry's hats that he wore in the Vacation Hoedown I have the WDW Monorail playset but i's in storage (I have the Spaceship Earth,Contemporary & Haunted Mansion accessories fur it if anyone knows where I might find the others let me know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom