How Have You Disney-fied Your Own Home?

K-BAR

Hey Guys,
A bunch of people e-mailed me and asked if I would put up some better pics of the toyboxs I made for my girls. So here they are i'm still not finised with the one yet but as soon as its done I will post more. There is also one of our Mickey basment on there as well. Enjoy, and thanks for all the nice things everyone said.
IMG_1235.jpg
DSCF0020.JPG
IMG_1261.jpg
IMG_1311.jpg
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg
IMG_1320.jpg
IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

julwh

Everyone's rooms/houses look GREAT! My question is though - how do you keep everything dust-free? We used to have a lot of our collectibles, picture frames, etc out but the dusting was killing me!

Any tips on how you keep them clean? Especially the plush figures - they are the worst to get dust off of.

Paul1084

Well....

this thread was and still is my most favorite thread on this whole forum!

it has inspired me to unleash my inner disney fanboy and go nuts with my room..

so, the older pictures show my room from a while back and here are my newer pictures of my room!!!

img0422pd9.jpg

Some Lithographs, poster from World of Disney Store, and some Disney on Broadway framed pamphlets.

img0423uj4.jpg

More lithographs, another poster, cars movie poster, doorway... yea...

img0424ps5.jpg

Disney Calendar, same older framed disney world posters with added self-taken portraits of the 'landmarks' of each park

img0425qc3.jpg

Continued Posters/portraits, framed pin set, hand-drawn piece, wall decor from disney store, and my small (but growing) pin collection!

img0426ox4.jpg

where to begin here, well let's start with the 90 some inch shelves that I have here. These were all meant for school books and such but that didn't last too long... on the first shelf are some disney collectibles/merchandise along with a couple other things. Second shelf has all of my Disney snowglobes as well as some disney tissue boxes :)p). The 3rd shelf has mostly all disney plush since i'm a huge disney plush collector.

great thread everyone!!!

rob45

I have a Disney room, and several hidden Mickey's around my property. One is on my pool house and another atop my camper shed. I made some topiary also for my deck area. It's amazing what you can do with a little imagination, and your own magic. Off course Disney sparks it off for me.

My bedroom is all disney! On all walls I have Disney lithographs & I have four large disney posters and have disney picture frames & snowglobes on my shelves. I recently made it this way and i love it!! and it's disney paint (i think its called buzz blaster or something)

i have this poster but i have no clue who this guy is.... any clues?? it's been bothering me for months!!

DSC00524.jpg

thats Gurgi, he's from the black cauldron

nolatron

Our newborn's nursery will be disney-themed, mostly Winnie the Pooh with a few other touches here and there of other Disney characters.
IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

And two of our Disney ornaments. One from the year we got engaged at Disney, and one for the year we got married there.

20071202-090229-4.jpg

20051122-143005-3.jpeg

ZapperZ

How have you Disneyfied your home for the Holidays?

I have plenty of stuff around the house, but most of my Disney stuff is focused on a tree exclusively filled with Disney ornaments.

IMG_9697.jpg

IMG_9701.jpg

IMG_9702.jpg

The poor tree is sagging under the weight of so many ornaments.

Zz.

DisneyGigi

How have you Disneyfied your home for the Holidays?

I have plenty of stuff around the house, but most of my Disney stuff is focused on a tree exclusively filled with Disney ornaments.

IMG_9697.jpg

IMG_9701.jpg

IMG_9702.jpg

The poor tree is sagging under the weight of so many ornaments.

Zz.

Looks great! I love adding a little Disney to my Christmas decorating, DH made me the best Mickey out of lights that I posted in another thread and I made a Mickey wreath that are my fave decorations this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom