How Have You Disney-fied Your Own Home?

I<3WDW

I have the 100 years of magic banners surrounded by the posters that I got from Walgreens (100 years posters). Over my front door I have my tapestry shrine and my big wall clock and my piece of red sparkely Epcot wand. On another wall I have pictures from every WDW trip ever taken..I'll try to post...My living room is my favorite place in my house...Also, I have a 7 ft Disney christmas tree with Mickey and Minnie as my tree topper!:xmas:

My son has a 100% cars room and my daughter has a tinkerbell room.

I<3WDW

Looks great! I love adding a little Disney to my Christmas decorating, DH made me the best Mickey out of lights that I posted in another thread and I made a Mickey wreath that are my fave decorations this year.

I have a lighted Mickey wreath that I hang outside with a Santa hat..that I made.

Paul1084

Picture017.jpg

wow! nice! funny that I JUST got that same Oswald Wall Art for Christmas ! :)

WDWFigment

Just read through the full thread for the first time. Some of you are very talented. I really like the subtlety of your house, Laura22! I might start perusing the DisneyShopping.com clearance later today because of it...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I have over priced cheap tat from third world sweat shops distributed liberally around our home and at least 50% of our internal walls have two framed Disney photos.

You cant beat real class.:drevil:

GTIDMB

My wife and I just built a new house, and I'm pretty excited about some things we did to "disney-fy" it. First is our office. We basically made this our Disney room. Here's a pic of the futon and our disney collage above it:
3307618002_05d1aaa090.jpg

The throw we actually got at the World of Disney Store in NYC. Here's a shot of just the wall:
3307619570_b2d823859a.jpg

We put the blueprint of the castle in the middle and the four parks posters around it. These were all ebay purchases.
We also have our pirates attraction poster hanging in there:
3306812093_50e3416cd4.jpg

Above the computer desk:
3306812415_54f5208485_b.jpg

That's a Walt Vision print on the left, a photo collage of us at Epcot on our honeymoon in the middle, and I think you can figure out the one on the left.
There's a few more things like that throughout the room, but you get the idea.
We also did a few things to make our kitchen more magical:
3306790043_19b5e33d62.jpg

That's a cookie jar of Mickey playing the piano, Mickey glove oven mitts, the Mickey hand spoon holder, and a Mickey trivet on the stove (kind of hard to see in this pic. Also, the Mickey knobs we got on clearance last summer when we were down there. Here's a better pic of the knobs:
3307621042_5597fd1753.jpg

You'll also see the Rose and Crown Yard glass and Polynesian cocktail glass sitting on the counter.
And in our living room, an art print we purchased on our first anniversary trip:
3306791263_080cd2b77f.jpg

We have a few other small things throughout the house, but that's the major things. Hope you enjoyed! Let's see more!:wave:

NewfieFan

Wow! GTIDMB, I love your kitchen - the knobs are too cute! We're planning to build a new home (maybe, next year) and I wondering how much Disney "stuff" I'll be able to sneak into the design!

If anybody has any links to or pictures of Disney home stuff - I'd love to see it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom