How Have You Disney-fied Your Own Home?

WV_Jayola

Does anyone know if they still sell the attraction posters in Downtown Disney at the Art Gallery store?

I'm wondering this, also. One previous poster stated that you can get them printed up on demand from a catalouge of old attraction posters. I am going to WDW in september, and plan on purchasing a few of these posters. I am just wondering what the basic price is to get them printed up. any info is appreciated!

btw...i love your icon! the celtics are going to be hard to handle this year, huh?

jeff.

Disney MDACK

I'm wondering this, also. One previous poster stated that you can get them printed up on demand from a catalouge of old attraction posters. I am going to WDW in september, and plan on purchasing a few of these posters. I am just wondering what the basic price is to get them printed up. any info is appreciated!

btw...i love your icon! the celtics are going to be hard to handle this year, huh?

jeff.

If they don't go to the NBA Finals it will be a disappointment around here.

Giavonna98

I was in my bedroom this morning and thought, wonder if anyone else does this to their home? :lol: I'm sure you guys are out there. Anyone care to share? :wave:

HM stretching room portraits.
bedroom1.JPG

Star Wars Weekend (signed by Chewie!) and three hand drawn pictures of Pooh. There's also a picture of me and Pooh on top of the TV.
bedroom2.JPG

More HM portraits.
bedroom3.JPG
Nothing like that... but we(my family and I) have 2 mickey blankets, 3 disney puffballs(minnie,mickey, and stitch, all sitting on the couch.)and a mickey lightswitch cover.:) :slurp: :p :animwink:

pirate-princess

you cant see me but my mouth is hanging open!!

in a nice way, you lot are crazy!

my room has disney touches but pirate themed, i got poster which is 3d, my parrot and chest from the seven seas event, a skull with 2 swords in, number plates of pirates and 2 other disney ones, my signed orlando bloom photo, a few postcards in my photo holder, pictures of previous holidays on pinboard, little things like that.

and then i always wear my MM thumb ring.

cattprez

my favourite thread!!!! you guys are awesome... now just have to do some of my own disneyfying and im in the process of doing up the house me and my Fiance are moving into.... now i too was going to have a tigger room!!!!

hehe.. at least disney is a health obsession.
i've already told my fiance he's only allowed 1 set of clothes for our honeymoon cause i'll need his suitcase space for souvineers!!:lol:

sbkline

We don't have enough room in our house to "Disneyfy" it the way I want to. One of these days, when we come into our inheritance (not my prefered way of coming into money, mind you) and get a bigger house, I plan to have a "Disney room" where I put all our Disney souveniers and such. For now, what souveniers we have are just kind of scattered around and many of them aren't on display.

But some of the small things I HAVE done are:

A coworker had medium sized stuffed Mini and Mickey that she gave me and I have them sitting on our curtain rod over the window in our bedroom

After our 2004 trip, I contacted Disney merchandise via email and ordered an item that I failed to purchase in the parks. It was the Disney Desktop Themes CD that they were selling for a while. I don't think it's available anymore, but you install it on your computer and it has a Disney screensaver with a whole bunch of pictures of the characters with different park backgrounds behind them. Then, you can also set one of those pictures as your wallpaper.

I was eating lunch in here while ago (the computer is located in the dining room) and my toddler son was in here with me and the screensaver was on. He was just watching those pictures and he seemed very interested. Hopefully, that is a hint that he will be a Disney freak like his old man and have a blast when we take him down there for the first time. :D

wdwCC

Just bought a outdoor rotating sign with the castle with the WDW logo, mickey who waves his hand when the wind blows and a welcome sign with the major characters. I had it personalizied saying "Magic Kingdom".

LenYJr

Disney MDAK, when I was at Downtown Disney at the end of August, they were selling 4 of the old-timey attraction posters at the World of Disney. I was very, very, very tempted to buy them, but didn't

Now I'd really like to get at least the Tomorrowland one, I think that one looks amazing.

I would also be interested if there is an "off property" source for those posters.

Paul1084

I feel the urge to bump this thread because it is my favorite thread on the boards.

I'll post updated pics of my room later today.

you guys have all inspired me, so keep em comin!

Tiggerfanatic

Found a set of Disney Home bed sheets (twin) for $11.00 at our local Value City. They're white with scattered Mickeys - perfect match for my wallpaper border. Was pretty excited with the good deal I got until I got them home and went to put them on the bed in the Mickey room. They are so thin you can literally see through them!! Feel like they're made out of tissue paper. Thankfully, no one ever sleeps in that room, or they'd probably put their toenails right through them. Look nice on the bed, though.

BTY, keep the pictures of your Disney rooms coming. I loved them!!

K-BAR

Im not sure how you post pics so I just used the avatar, this is a toybox I made for my Daugter, she loves Mickey.

Disneysue

In the Parks
No
My bedroom decor is Mickey inspired. I have 2 red walls and 2 white walls, black curtains & yellow curtains on my window ( I have a HUGE window so 2 sets of drapes were necessary) area rug is red, black & white geo design, bed is a yellow comforter with red, black & white toss pillows and one Mickey night light. Of course the inspiration for the room is sitting in the middle of the bed (most of the time)

TheBeatles

Brilliant!

I found that same Disney Classics sign at a rummage sale for $12 and I didn't buy it. I'm still kicking myself for it.

Where did you find yours?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom